THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT IS FAKKING AWESOME

To add on, why the hell did 4 teens kick a wookiees ass?

If they’d said he was drunk or had been neutered, I’d buy it. But yeah, I mentioned that he should’ve killed half of them before he got caught in the pit. Wookiees are supposed to be nearly unstoppable in a physical fight, almost like the Ferrigno Hulk, but they never put it on screen. Krrsantan is also supposed to have zero scruples in dealing with opponents. It’s a Disney show, sure, but people get shot and stabbed in star wars regularly. A big part of me wants to lay this at the feet of Robert Rodriguez. Filoni did the Clone Wars, etc which is sick, Favreau did Iron Man etc very high quality. Together they did Mando, a great thing, not perfect, but still very very good. And now there’s a show with a new producer about supposedly the most ruthless bounty hunter ever. They’d better ramp up the action. SW fans don’t fart around with crappy stuff. The high republic is dead and bloated, Disney just won’t admit it yet.

Star wars has become disneyfied. Black krrsantan was supposed to be this ruthless fighter in the comics, with mechanical implants and one of the greatest gladiators and bounty hunters,

HEY HAN!!! Here’s a tip for ya, if you have krrsantan on your tail, just hire 4 teenagers as body guards!!

Boba better stop chilling in his little hot tub, and start lighting fools on fire.

I think the scooter rangers might be what bugs me most. For one, he has a fakkin jet pack. Tell me why he couldn’t fly and catch the annoying doorman? And who’s idea was the slow speed chase? My dead grandmother’s rascal went faster than that! The speeder bikes are fast AF. Those shiny things are the weakest vehicles I’ve ever seen in basically anything. Steve Urkels car was better than those. Hopefully this isn’t the last we’ll see of Krrsantan.

On a seperate note, I long for the day when the super villain tactic of “throw the protagonist around a bit” is jettisoned and “shooting them in the fakkin face” becomes the standard. Or, pulling arms from sockets in the case of a wookiee. That’s such a bitch-bullshit way to choreograph a fight scene. It’s boring AF and it’s so played out.

I’m so FUCKING EXCITED to see what happens to the rancor

I love himmmm

Has anyone watched episode 4 yet? BOBA IS COMING BACK!!!

1 Like

U mean Mando

no i mean boba is returning to kick some ass. But yeah, mando is coming back. I love the call backs to season 1.

no more sitting in a hot tub.

It’s not good also separate thread go check

1. how is it not good? Boba is going to get the recognition he deserves (instead of being known as the screaming girl flying into the sarlacc).

2. what do you mean this is a separate thread?

1 Like

Ep 4 was better than 3. Still a liiiiitle silliness at the start with the cyberpunk kids, but the rest was pretty good. I think they’re overusing Fennec though.

Ye. I was ok with the cyber kids until i discovered that they rode hideous floaty vespas

Apologies I thought I responded on your back thread but ya people already expressed their unhappiness with it (biker gang)

They stink. Everything about them is poorly done. Everything.

Holy fucking shit!!

1 Like

Looks like the first ep of Mando season 3 is out and we can throw Boba back in the pit

I’m going to miss Mando’s beskar spear. It was unique.

1 Like

Wait wat

Best ep of the boba fett show is the one where old man pacifist Boba isn’t in it basically

1 Like

I HAVENT WATCHED EP 5 YET

NO SPOIL

1 Like