THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT IS FAKKING AWESOME

6 Likes

next episode:

gets slapped around in his underwear.

1 Like

I just peed a little! Need to get Joker in there from his stair dance number!

Just say no to Star Wars. That universe is made up of a bunch of fairy dandies living in a lego universe!

2 Likes

Like a bantha.

3 Likes

Like a bantha.

3 Likes

Isn’t it obvious! this Boba Fett is a clone trooper that became a storm trooper that stole Boba Fetts Identity! The real one will eventually escape and get his revenge!

SO THIS IS GOOD NEWS JUST YOU WAIT IM CALLING IT NOW!

Do you?

I would love it if in season 2, John Kast appeared, trying to ruin his rep he just spent a whole season repairing.

1 Like

If anything Disney will make it a women who’s reputation would be better 🙄

Naturally. Then Shodo Kast and Beta could get into a slap fight

1 Like

Lol they would use fists, they may be girls but they are also mandalorian warriors

Jodo Kast wasn’t. He was just some guy who happened upon some Mando armor. He didn’t even care that impersonating Boba was a death sentence.

No I’m saying if he does show up impersonating Boba Fett they are going to make him a “her” who will have the same boba fett armor and a better reputation…long story short everyone thinks the real boba fett was a girl because that’s Disney’s theme, empowering females 🙄

WR2

See what I mean they rescued Ralph 🙄

Well, thank Science I never saw any of the Ralph movies, but I got ya. Slap fight would be funnier… but yes, Boba would slap fight and 95 lb. Lady Kast would punch his head clean off, 1st try. The wife and I watched Black Widow recently and we just laughed. We like BW and such but when she’s lifting the 250 lb David Harbour on the helicopter ladder and just hanging there, we just looked at each other and then the screen like this…

I’m all about good stories and characters but my disbelief can only be suspended so far… like Boba vs Bo Katan’s friend in Mando season 2 being basically equal, physically. That’s a big no-go. But I guess I’m a misogynistic little piggy now.

1 Like

hmm. I am split on this.
1: I would LOVE to know that Boba is still a bad ass out there and this is just a wimp clone

2: why would they show Boba escape from the sarlacc if it was just a clone? Why would they dedicate a WHOLE season to this copy cat?

Well let’s just hope he stays a guy and this is how he gets his rep back if not I’m giving up on the series 😔

The storm trooper switched armor then left Boba to die or like I said the one we have been watching is actually just a clone and the real one will show up and kill him explains why he didn’t just get hired by the empire to hunt the child, Boba don’t care about other mandos…unless the price is right lol

Boyos…… CAD BANE IS BACK

1 Like