The Boys S2

Love it. Finally a series that does not portrai supers like angels. I think they keep the story of flawed individuals quite well.

The extreme corporate bashing is fun considering Amazon owns the show xd

1 Like

Ideed it is!

Nice Scanners cliffhanger.

Ultimately nothing happened this season ):<

Haven’t seen the last episode yet, no spoilers please (if there is anything to spoil that is) ;-)
I fear that we have to wait for a while before we see the release of season 3 - I mean with covid-19 and how it affects the production.

Oh you didn’t know Godzilla comes and homelander goes to fight but Godzilla doesn’t see homelander so Godzilla turns around and homelander fly directly into godzilla atomic asshole and gets disintegrated and the 7 say fuck it and disband and the humans all get wippee out by Godzilla

1 Like

Aaaaww, what a shitty ending, for Homelander.

1 Like

Overall it was a different pace from season 1, but I found the longer it went on the more I got into it. Its on course to be more woke though which is worrying but I got enough enjoyment out of season 1 to just walk away if that’s the case

A character drama instead of a black comedy. And all of it was filler you could skip season 2 and not miss anything other than the introduction of Gus and head popper. Woke stuff aside (kind of funny the nazi stopped acting like the same character & became a cartoon villain as soon as she was revealed to be a nazi) the writing was pretty bad overall.
Everything that was introduced this season was removed by the end of the season. Becca’s gone, ryans gone, the collective is gone, stormfronts gone, the female’s brother is gone, A-trains heart problem is suddenly gone, homelander’s blackmailed into the status quo, fugitive boys stuff is gone (not that it mattered because they just walked around in public regardless).
All loosely tied up filler lol.

Yeah you pretty much summed it up, it was missing something to the point the final 2 or 3 episodes were all I was invested in, compared to season 1 I have watched at least 3 or 4 times