THE CHEATERS AND HACKERS: Complete Line up

Hacker cheater cheater hacker! ANGERYYYYYY

2 Likes

Thats the spirit!

Seriously? Seriously?!

Clearly you’ve never gone to amazon and searched “PlayStation 4 Turbo Controller.”

They’re literally CHEAPER and easier to get than a fucking dual shock 4. A turbo controller for PS4 is like, 30 euro, a PS4 Dual Shock 4 costs like 80 euro

1 Like

WelI plug my ps4 into a high end GAMUR PC

What are you gonna do about it punk?

GIT GUD?!

NOT LIKELY!

I just seen them, but I was also talking about aimbot

They have the function to adjust to the aim assist

1 Like

What is this? Define this please. Because There is something called Auto Aim which is some what impossible unless you define this with in the engine, but there is something that is AIM ASSIST that requires you as a human to move a certain way using the controls. It has nothing to do with software
its just movement.

Just look for Cronus Zen you’ll see a device that you can code for every game for aim bot, no recoil, etc

Its only for sale on USA though

1 Like

Its something that pc games dont have , so they buy aimbots đŸ‘đŸ»

1 Like

You have to explain man. you cant mix this shit up between AUTO AIM and AUTO ASSIST.
AUTO AIM is software produced algorithm and Auto Assist is a technique to allign the crosshairs to the moving target using two different joysticks.

1 Like

Alot of them , once you aim within a certain distance of the target , it makes it easier and assists you to the target . Most aren’t very significant online . But something tells me you know this đŸ€”

Don’t worry fam, I’ve got you for that too, there are dongles that run scripts that give you anti recoil and the like too.

I just spent a couple of days researching this topic after a roe with one of the mods over on the PHG discord
 I’m sorry, but PS players have just as many options to cheat as PC do, often in arguably easier plug and play ways.

Just as a start
 So let’s stop the fucking bullshit opinion that PlayStation players cannot cheat, they can, and do cheat, likely at equal rates as PC.

This took me like, a few hours of research MAX to find this information, to look up the tools and educate myself.

So just because YOU do not cheat and play on the console doesn’t mean there are not others who are willing to use this relatively cheap tech to do so.

2 Likes

Listen man, if it DOES NOT require you as a human to use controller specific functions then it is an AI targetting system. Which means if you hit the target by pressing nothing but the fire button while it is moving then it is an AI assist.

If it requires you to use a dodgy strategy of strafing and moving then it is entirely dependent on the HUMAN factor to aim. So its not AI, its you using the left and right controller sticks to aim. Which hasn’t NOTHING to do with assistance, its just using what is available to you to aim.lmfao!

FUCK GUYS USE THE RIGHT TERMINOLOGY!
IF ITS USING SOFTWARE IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLGIENCE AIMING.
IF ITS USING THE LEFT/RIGHT STICK its called AIMING.
AUTO ASSIST litereally means some kind of ASSISTANCE BETWEEN THESE TWO! WHICH ARE THEY?

Ok

A reminder also, that PHG on PC runs the Easy Anti Cheat software as part of the package, so if PC hackers are getting through it, your beef should be with EAC.

Do you know WTF that means? Like what is ANTICHEAT? Do you know what it does?
let me tell you dude, NOBODY has defined this as ANYTHING! Search the forum you will not find
anything.

A bit of an over reaction to what he said ? Because he didn’t know about said items he doesnt deserve to be spoken down to.

Easy anti cheat? Isnt worth shit .

https://www.howtogeek.com/358756/what-is-easyanticheat.exe-and-why-is-it-on-my-computer/#:~:text=Easy%20Anti-Cheat%2C%20developed%20by,cheaters%20in%20online%20multiplayer%20games.&text=Easy%20Anti-Cheat%20runs%20on,it%20runs%20in%20the%20background.

There you go. You’re welcome.

Wow, hands down
the least helpful article ever! Literally the article says its an executable program
every 3 seconds a popup asking you something
done. Nothing else. Doesn’t say anything ab0ut what it is.

You can prevent forest fires. Next minute, the entire world is on fire you;re the blame.

Far from an overreaction, this took me just a couple of hours to really get a handle on. If you think consoles are immune to cheating, you know little about the actual console hacking scene, you know little about how any of this works.

Chuck might have caught the brunt of this, but this is the second person in 2 days who’s told me I’m the one who’s wrong over this here, so no, sorry, bullshit. PS players want to keep acting like their platform is god, guess what, it’s not, it’s been compromised for AGES. That’s not even counting typical turbo controllers that have been popular since literally the late 70’s and ATARI!

Consider this a wakeup call, and a harsh one.