CHUCK_YT
WeylandSpaghetti
Papa_Applepie
CaptainRex
MassImpact124
SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
Durbs2001
drugstor799

screenshotted so they you’ll still see it after the term is over. May your humiliation last forever!

4 Likes

All console players?

Console can’t cheat, aimbot and macros are very hard to get for ps4 and very risky

Not so hard , you can search for and buy controller accessories with macros in less than 60 seconds

1 Like

Turbo controller? ;D

2 Likes

I keep posting this shit: and nobody sees it:

What i don’t know if Illfonic had hard-coded the PS game to ONLY read controller. I have NOT confirmed this.

There is nothing wrong with USB inputs. Its whether or not its certified PS which probably unlocks some functionality in the OS. The regular USB MICE aren’t usable on the PS navigation menu but apparently this one should be. Again, Ive tested my PC mouse and it didnt function. i havent tested the PS mouse though.

3 Likes

You don’t even need those , for less than £40 you can buy packs that plug onto your controller . My keyboard worked on this game but not the mouse

1 Like

While a turbo controller would give the feeling of macros. I dont think they would work in this game.

Pro controllers on the other hand that can be remapped via a software by computer can give you the simulation of macros or lest make it look like they are using mouse and kb.

I have this. While it worked sorta on the ps4 you could not change the key binds so it real didnt work but on my p5 since I can directly link keybinds via the playstation main settings this works like it’s intended and I can change the key binds in game as well since the p5 is tricking the game into thinking its a controller

1 Like

They 100% work , the controller addon only needs plugged into a pc and you set it up . Shooting preloads adjust the recoil , can lock onto the aim assist , one tap can count as multiple and such . Its very possible

1 Like

They would work. Grimtech speed fire would work 100%. and you can also escape from the net as fast as possible with a turbo controller.
I dont know about pred exploits because I have never seen one doing it in a real match and I think these pred “exploits” are bullshit xD (of course some people send videos of how to make fast attacks. But that wont really work in real matches lol)

2 Likes

Mhmmm. Learn something new everyday!

It comes with free loadouts but you can subscribe to a site and get pretty much any game that has macros

1 Like

Oh, yeah. The PS5 takes any type of USB mouse and keyboard. You should be good with PS5 …and great! You are saying PHG works any k/m combo so thats awesome!

1 Like

Yeah I only used it once cause I didn’t want to be a hypocrite But I wanted to test it. I mainly use it for my simulation games like the Sims, Jurassic World, and Others like it!

Hmmm

1 Like

True story, I know this because a couple of Christmases back my son asked about them , so I done some reading

2 Likes

@BadBlood @neonpred @Will13579 @idunno56 @moralez @edrocks23

Figured you’d all like to defend yourselfs

1 Like

Why the hell am i a hacker/cheater??

1 Like