The Content and things the Game Needs For Gameplay And Predator

@MassImpact124 @REYNOSO_FUA11 @BadBlood @GreyBack @JelouGaming @Dentdesabre @drugstor799 @TentacleDadi @Noktrum @Finessology

2 Likes

@Idunno56 @Idek @GrimmReaper @Cadillackid @Lazycollinator @Elliott626 @Slasher_Clone

2 Likes

Infrared Addition:

When the predator scans the fireteam, it will be able to see the equipment and weapons the fireteam has equipped. Basically the same rectangle of info (except perks) seen in the pre-game lobby before the match will show above the respective fireteam for the predator. The predator should have the ability to toggle the info on and off. That way It’s not in his way every time he goes infrared. This ability could be added to all predators, be class specific, mask specific, specialization, recon drones or a new perk.

Increase the amount of weapons Predator can hold @JelouGaming and/or increase amount of gear Predator can hold to 4 or 5

In that case, gear points for Predators would have to be adjusted to accommodate for that.

Predator Equipment:

Recon Drones:

capacity: 2-3

Drones are able to locate and mark targets as well as possibly mission locations or actual objectives

Gas Grenades: capacity: 4 Concentrated AOE so high damage instead of large radius DOT: 25 dmg over 5 secs, longer you stay in the gas the more damage stacks on. Cloud lasts for 10 secs. So possible max damage would be 50

Laser Mines: capacity: 3

(Proximity Activation)-1 target Does damage to fireteam member and halves their stamina for 15-30 secs (mimics losing a limb)

Shurikens: capacity: 10-15

(Possible slash DOT)

Tracking Syringe: capacity: 2

tracks the target for 15-30 secs

Blue Liquid: capacity: 1

Automatically kills the downed fireteam it is poured on. (Quicker than quick claim) Should not be increased by large pouch

Fireteam Additions for Balance:

Field Syrettes now cure status effects

A class should have reduced damage from status effect

Owlf Operative takes reduced damage from gas attacks because of permanent gas mask

EMP: Takes out electrical pred equipment. Electrical Pred gear already out becomes fully useless. Pred cloak and infrared is disengaged for 10 secs if in the proximity. The EMP has a gear capacity of 1. Is not affect by gearhead and cannot be stacked with others running as well. Meaning only 1 EMP per match. If multiple people run it in squad, when it gets used by one it counts for all.

Predator Weapons:

Predator Whip- (As seen in AVP used by Wolf) slash damage effect. Has two alt attaks. Heavy wraps around the fireteam and rips backs and light is quick whips. Can wrap around downed fireteam(hold L2) and drag them away to be claimed

Predator Maul Weapon- (As seen in Concrete Jungle) Operates just like a tonfa

Double Blade Ceremony Spear- A spear with higher damage than combi or a combi stick skin

Reverse Pred Blade Spear- Spear with sleaker design than combi and ceremony spear allowing faster movement but less damage with alt attacks. Heavy being a thrust and light being combo efficient slashs.

Handheld plasma caster wolf design skin- to appease the wolf lovers out there

Double Wrist Gauntlets- either be a cosmetic thing and have different swinging animations or the double wrist gauntlets together equal the damage of 1 current wrist gauntlet and have fast attacks.

Predator Khopesh: slash or poison effect

Pred Hounds:

This is a mixed bag but this could be good if the implementation is correct. This should be either class specific and/or limited to gauntlet. If it is in hunt it should replace all of the predators other gear. This would include medkits unless you guys believe otherwise. But the predator would have access to 5 hounds as seen in predators. He would maintain his caster and weapons he would normally have. The hounds themselves would have 200-250 hp. (25-75 more than a support with thick skin) The hounds would be able to track the fireteam throughout the map although if mudded it will be less effective. The predator can only call out 2 at time. Attacks from the hounds would be biting and slashing and damage would be significantly less than if you were to be fighting PMC. They are meant to track, toy, and test out the prey not be the main source of damage.

Perks:

Skinned Perk- This allows predator the ability to to take dead fireteam members, skin them and hang them up in cmap which will be AOE beacons that do the fear mechanic lazycollinator suggested. The bodies can be shot down which gets rid of the effect as a countermeasure for the fireteam. Bodies that are already hung up in the map do the same as well.

Trophies Perk- Allows you to take downed fireteam members up in the tress with you to eventually claim them at the cost of reduced movement speed. (This could also be just a general mechanic in the game for the predator or a specialization)

*If you have any more perk Ideas list them below

Predator Classes

Unknown:

Tiki Predator (Leaked), Cleo (Leaked), Valkyrie (Leaked)

Skins or Just different stats:

Scar, Wolf, Eqyptian Predator(If it’s not Cleo)

Super Predators:

Mr. Black, Falconer, HoundMaster

Its Own Class:

Bad Bloods, Infected Predator

Predator Specialization:

I don’t really think that predators need specialization if we are given the stuff aforementioned but considering how far fetched that would be here are some I came up with: And don’t judge me by the names lol

New Blood- Being new to the hunt predator has Increased attack speed being filled with enthusiasm and hunger to claim his first trophies

Skeletor- Reduced time it takes to long claim and quick claim PMC and Fireteam

Silencer- Predator is able to stealth kill the entire team if they all have been downed once and reinforcements has been called

Collector- The more claims a predator has the more damage he does. Only goes up by a very small amount. PMC included and the damage resets if the pred goes into second wind.

Death- Predator has access to 2 second winds before it starts to cooldown or the more kills a predator gets the more the second wind bar fills. (AI only add small amounts)

*If you have any more specialization Ideas list them below

Additional Fireteam Stuff to be added along with this stuff

Claymores: capacity 3

Can be rigged next to trees doorways or generally areas

Anytime perk: increased speed to reviving teammates

Idk what else right now, ft really dont need anything else rn except made some new classes or characters later on

Secondary Weapon: OWLF Shield- Blocks Plasma shots but the heavy shield slows your movement. Also after so many shots the shield gets a knock back leaving you open for a while before being able to equip it again 15-20 seconds

1. Bear traps. Requires a second player to disarm, or requires a second player to disarm (disarming yourself takes a significant amount of time). Either way last man standing can disarm himself quickly.
  2. Fear mechanic. The longer within a fight, or within proximity to predator, the less accurate you are. Encourages running, allows preds to play up close and force engagements more, can break up groups.
    Balance @Lazycollinator

The stuff I have suggested for predators can be easily avoided or counter measured by fireteam with equipment they already possess and if not I have suggested things that would in here.

Content:

Maps-

Airstrip(Leaked)

Headquarters(Leaked)

Etc. We will need more

Game Mode:

Gauntlet: max 15 players

The previous elements need to go along with these in order to last and vice versa.

The information that I just laid out should be composed of DLC, free DLC, and apart of the leveling system that increases to 250.

13 Likes

Aaaaawe. I actaully matter :P

2 Likes

just go back through any of my feedback posts and do that k thx

3 Likes

Large list is large
But regardless the community really has come up with some great ideas

I like a lot of what I read. Do I think we’ll get 90% of this nope, but if Illfonic see stuff like this I really hope they take some of it and actually implement it into the game

Now something I’d like to see implemented into the game
I’d like to have the the ability to change and customize wristblades and plasma casters

3 Likes

As much as I commend the effort, I think the Devs have generally proved that they take very little notice of the forum and suggestions.

They’re not a triple-A studio, so expectations need to be realistic. Some of these things we’ll get as they’re within the capabilities of the devs and we’ve already seen leaks relating to them (the new maps and Pred classes). The more elaborate/complex stuff just isn’t going to happen.

Personally, I’m hoping for Wolf and his various weapons, but the chances of that happening seem to be getting slimmer and slimmer as they seemed focused on releasing the stupid historic mash-up novelty Preds first.

4 Likes

There is alot here, so ill comment on what I think would be a significant game changer.

Gas Bombs from the predator and FT, and both must execute quickly and within a large radius.
Predator’s gas related items must do something to FT to impede their vision (like an intoxication that literally puts them in a run and hide situation-at least now there would be a reason to).
FT wearing gas masks are NOT affected-so you roll the dice with this one.
FT’s gas related bombs can knock out AI immediately and its non-lethal (maybe in the future there could be a bonus for that), and will also affect Predators just the same like a prolonged flash bang.

Pred Hounds: Bring it!
Recon Drones: Will be manned and can survey and bring up FT like target isolation does as soon as it returns, it can also mark pigs if they’ve spawned.

1 Like

I would get rid of the gas part cause it’s a bit too complex; also the tracking syrette - only 2? What if both of one miss? It’s a bit if a throwaway item. The EMP is a bit redundant as there already mines and grenades. No to combi variations cause its redundant also. More ranged weapons or trap like weapons and less melee (since FT likes to camp in building, I’d like to see items like laser grid in AVR: that will help isolate for a brief time. FT can wait it out or cross at heavy damage penalty)

I do like the whip idea and ability to drag away downed FT, though the tree claims part is a bit much. Hanging bodies, of AI I’d presume, is a decent idea. I like it more than the latter idea about accuracy and pred proximity duration.

Tracking drones are a good idea. I like proximity mines for pred as well (has a trap feeling to it). Blue liquors could be good to just to get tgat first kill out if the way. I like the hounds idea.

Specislizations are ok too.

i don’t like the shield idea right now. FT is OP as it is. They really don’t need it. It’s too much hassle.

The fear and decreased accuracy can be abused as pred can just run/jump around waiting for maximum effect and then attack. Or peed can just stay cloaked too. Maybe it won’t be that easy, but still more depth us needed.

2 Likes

Passive Ability / Predator / Fireteam

Legs/arms = 50% dmg to preds health
torso = 75%
head = 100%

with the dmg reduction by enviorement which should be passive perk by predator aka the map… and his surroundings…

It will go like this with the 35% reduction

legs/arms = 25%
torso = 50%
head = 75%

Tech abilities

Heartbeat vision mode Able to scan heartbeat of any living being in close proximity of like 10-15m (more or less depends on how peeps will find it balanced lol)

Footprint vision Able to see all footprints that all living beings leave. Footprints become stale after 5 minutes, but they stay there and indicate the movement of where a living being went to… as in give u roughly the position of the living beings… (estimated 100 meters from here - estimated 500)

Fireteam balance

• Stamina should deplete based of weight system in game of weapons
  • Sprinting needs to be based of terrain shape (water slows you down & steep terrain also does)

Mode wise

3 v 12 Basically its a group of 3 predators full equipement, againts 12 fireteam which are seperated in 3 groups of 4.

The groups will be random and each of those 3 groups have to work together to exfil safely or complete the match and survive…

Fireteam groups:

1. Scounting team
  2. Intel team
  3. Searching team

All three of those also have full equipement of choice.

And the predators mission is to kill each of three to bring back the stolen tech the fireteam finds…

2 Likes

I like the hit box discrimination but i feel illfinic will be overmatched. They cant even fix the crouching hit box. Imagine the amount of bug we’ll have and complains about pin point accuracy. You’ll get some of it with the M&K, but controller folks will be hard pressed to aim that we’ll

3 Likes

Eh as i said… thats the main suggestions i can give to people who ask i guess lol…

1 Like

We need smaller dumber fixes in my opinion. FT damage would not be such an issue if prrd could do respectable damage himself. I feel like that is easier to fix. Just up the bow, HHPC and combi throw damage

1 Like

A. I call dibs on the young blood specialization sorry :p

Doqning a FT member marks all FT members left. Increased XP.

B. What are the absurd limitations on the emp, liquid, and dogs. They’re completly useless because them. Not to mention I’m not a fan of restrictions in general.

Especially with you suggesting (the dogs I think) being unique to gauntlet. Like why.

As for my own idea’s

Long story short ranked should be one playlist, pred and ft are on the same team and just alternate

Long story short, pair an L2 only weapon with an R2 only weapon (elder and hand held togethee as an example)

Specializations

Remove parries

Bring the predator hunters squad in

(Using my own vids for refference isn’t a jerk move is it?)

Very true but doesn’t hurt by trying so thats why I still pit this together

The number of tracking was to make less op but more could be added and the emp was manly to combat the electrical pred traps. The effects of it towards pred directly was a by product

1 Like

The restrictions were just possibilities and not hardline, they were put there as adjustments for people who felt that them being in the game would be op. It definitely can be changed. Also it doesn’t have to be just for gauntlet I said it could be since its more players but the restrictions can go away for hunt as well. Just depends on what you guys consider would be fair and balanced.

As much as I know Illfonic works on the game, a lot of the ideas mentioned here in the fourms are “feasible”.

General Gameplay Improvements:

Boost Curreny Gains across ALL FRONTS in general. Predator for example, copies the amount of curreny a FT has gained, and takes that as “payment” for a Long Claim. This is fine, but not optional if you’re only playing Predator. Just double it. Clash Currency Gains? Add more. Perhaps only in Predator Gameplay?

Add a “MAX LEVEL Infinite Bar” What this is, is that if you’re Max Level, every time you would level up, you get a Field Locker that has higher chances for Exotics and Mythicals.

FIX CUSTOMIZATION INCONSISTENCIES. There is so much wrong with the Customization Menus for Predator. For Example, City Hunter Mask. Warpaints don’t work on Sliver, and on the rest of them? The Warpaint changes the actual color of the base Mask and whatever color it is, as if it were a different version of the mask all together. Not to mention Warpaint is broken on Azure Samurai since Samurai’s Drop. Dark Green Immortal is straight up glitched due to it mixing textures with the Ravager Mask, among more.

2 Likes

I’d still rather have just the drone for tracking. Just to not overdo it on the number of similar items. I guess the same on the electrical traps. Either have the traps on timer or allow FT to shoot them.

The simpler the better in my opinion. At lest for now.

1 Like

I like the idea of this thread, but I honestly don’t care anymore. I’m so burned out and sick of them fucking it up and not listening to us. Far as I’m concerned the studio should go under. 🤷‍♀️

2 Likes