The council has decided on a new champ.

Pernogophy!?

Keep licking them boots boys. Maybe you’ll get like a little shield next to your name one day

1 Like

You think? Oh I sure do hope so, that would make sooo happy.

1 Like

Be sure to buy Ghostbusters. That’s the only way to get it for sure

1 Like

If that’s how interpret the counsils decision that’s on you. But you couldnt be more off. It okay tho, I get it’s too complex for you.
You’re a simple being.

The council has a question for you.

“Do you really enjoy seeing oiled up men grab each other constantly so much that you make an entire group based off this concept?”

1 Like

I got 12 copies already, hbu?

1 Like

I didn’t create it. That picture is about 1.5 years old. I got off FB

But sure the creator copied you. Lol fucking ego on you
It’s always the potato’s too

May get one when it hits clearance

Plenty of people on here joke about wrestling on here. I watched when I was kid. I don’t know shit about it past 2000

That’s just a damn shame.

You really cant keep up what’s being said can you?

The council decides to name a champ, and all of a sudden you decide to claim authority of who’s champion.

The council is speaking on matters with their rightful authority, and suddenly you decide your group is the one on charge.

Funny.

He’s willing to trade his firstborn child and openly sell his soul if you’d just go buy ghostbusters

We simply reinstated his throne.

1 Like

Who decided your group is in charge?
If you really think there’s an Authority youre a fucking idiot.
Every name on there is incorrect. As a joke. Don’t get too butt hurt with me having some fun with Mith.

I really hope the mod sends you a illfonic hat. You definitely earned it.

🥾 👅 🧢

1 Like

Lmao jesus christ you get set off so easily.
You realize how ridiculous you sound right?

But do continue this shits hilarious.

The government, who’s superseded by the Illuminati, who’s superseded by God, who’s superseded a lone Chimpanzee eating a banana, who’s superseded by the council.

2 Likes

The council of foreign relations?

That’s on a need to know basis atm. I will tell you when you need to know but just know this, what you know now and what you know later is all determined by what you knew that one time when you knew what you knew on the day of knowing.

2 Likes

I just want you to know my people are out there. They’re like fuckin’ indians. You’re not gonna see 'em you’re not gonna hear about ‘em except from me. You will not ever know the identity of undercover people. Unfortunately, this shithole forum has more fuckin’ leaks than the Iraqi Navy.

Stop copying OKH 😂

Oh those people? We know about them. Did you not pay attention to the day of knowing? They’re all being followed closely by our best agents and a giraffe. When the time comes they’ll know that there’s nothing they can do about not knowing that they didn’t know about…knowing.

1 Like