The crimson clan (cleopatra)

I hope everyone enjoys the video. @NomadClan I stole your theme but thank you for the inspiration.
The Crimson Clan

Lore:
The crimson clan is a group of yajita that all have their own honor code and rules, because of this when their were multiple yajita the clan couldn’t survive under their current leader, then they started a fight to the death and the victor would be the clan leader, and in the end there were two survivers, a Cleopatra that was sparred by the victor and the daughter of the old leader. This Cleopatra was exiled from her old clan because she hunted on differnt rules, the the crimson king (The old leader) took her into the clan and was allowed to hunt her own way. Her objective isn’t to claim skulls, it was to kill.
Also I got this idea from Nomadclan and he has a ton of videos that I enjoyed and I think you should check them out as well.
2 Likes

3 Likes

Tf?

1 Like

2 Likes

Bro , this game is limited in customisation, very limited. So you didn’t take anything that hundreds of other people havent done 😄

Ummmmm, okay.

I know, but I stole nomads theme, and I wanted to make sure he knew he got the credit.

1 Like

2 Likes

You know you can copy the description and past it here right? Also I’m glad to inspire you^^

1 Like

I tried copying the description but it wouldn’t let me.

Never mind I got it.

Did you try downloading YouTube Studios?

Lol okay then

1 Like

I already have YouTube studios, but thanks.

1 Like

2003 grievous is best grievous

2 Likes

@Dutch1 can i suggest some music for your next vid?

1 Like

general-grievous

Sure, what do you suggest.

inhales

1 Like

I’ll take a look.