The datamined new map

2v10 please

Perhaps this map is for a different game mode. Maybe the 4v4v1 idea will actually become reality.

Any idea when this map is coming?

1 Like

Lol if its just the lone wolf tutorial map

1 Like

2v10 has been leaked as a game mode being worked on

1 Like

For those who don’t know: They also found a City Hunter file, Night vision equipment files and models of a shuriken, the falconer drone and a dead Pred body that’s been operated on 😎

2 Likes

It more than likely is

They won’t be doing anymore tutorials. It’s too late for that, this is new

@Idek Lone wolf isn’t a tutorial is it?

The devs have already said that lonewolf was a code name for the tutorial

1 Like

@Courier said that directly

1 Like

He said it back when we were all speculating if it was a single player mode

Was that the whole spoiler thing they said a while back, I thought there was actually nonthing in the text and everyone was making a joke.

It was when the leaker posted about lonewolf files and a lost was made discussing if it meant we would be getting a single player and we discussed it for a while until the devs came on and said it was just their tutorial files

Oh I see. I was still thinking that Lone Wolf was a Single Player Mode. I mean it technically is, but not really what we should expect.

1 Like

Omg please my fav pred may be coming!!!

Thinking about different things that could be fun or useful in a single player sense, I found myself wanting an OWLF training ground. Not a full tutorial but a small map using existing assets.

On this map I figure you’d have a roughly one minute shooting course, the kind that you see in movies, with cutouts in windows. At the beginning you have Supply Cases with each weapon (with or without attachments). At the other there’s a dummy Predator and a practice bomb disposal set up.

If FT ever gets trophy’s this might be a good place to display them. Change rooms could be added to switch load outs and even outfits but that’s probably not necessary. Lastly if it is set up as a map our FT members use for training, being able to have friends visit in PM would be cool.

PS. Definitely the wrong thread, but you guys got me thinking.

Just saw the pic. Another gay ass jungle map. These people have no creativity…

lul

Its just jungle map…yeah. If its another day time…ghuhh. No amount of sighing could be given for a reveal like …that. “Guess what folks…another day time map! Make sure you buy a jug of whiskey!”