The datamined new map

1 Like

Those lighter areas look like bodies of water.

2 Likes

OOOOOOOH CANT WAIT!!!

Thanks, it’s been posted before but the annotations are new.

What I wonder is if someone has the maps that are in game now in the same format. Cause I’d like to overlay them and see if any of them connect to this map.

1 Like

Very large map

1 Like

I’m surprised they don’t delete these posts lol

2 Likes

they prob need the good pr lol, considering they can’t generate good pr themselves tbh lol

3 Likes

I’m not sold so easily. This could easily be a fake.

It’s the leaker that has leaked everything so far

1 Like

Am I the only one that sees three areas that could connect to the other maps?

Imagine this, you load into a normal match, it doesn’t matter which one. You’re given a mission location like normal but when you’re running to it you realize you’ve never taken this path. Popping your map open you notice something funny about the edge you’re heading for, it doesn’t fade out like normal. As you get close Zeus tells you the mission has changed. There’s two other teams in the area and you’re being ordered to head for STGZ HQ, they’ve captured the body of a Predator or you’re getting really disturbing reports from that part of the jungle.

Alternatively it could be after completing your mission that your sent to an extraction zone but when you get there you’re informed you have a new mission. The new map is connected to your map and the new mission is there. Your informed a second team is in the area, but only one other team. You’ve seen no sign of your Predator but know it’s watching. When you meet up you find they killed their Predator, then you get a report about the third team, their all dead. The thing that killed them is heading your way.

The map is already massive compared to the other ones

yey another ruins in a jugle map… -.-

1 Like

The leaker just commented this, “I do plan on posting more once I find new assets in game, just been working crazy hours so I haven’t had time to look at much. Soon as myself or my guys find new interesting stuff, we will post up.”

He is a Chad, sacrificing his time for us peasants.

The biggest of Chad, there isn’t a percentage of his that is beta

Compare that map to this map
The buildings in the new map are significantly smaller than in this map

1 Like

Maby because the new map will be bigger? :)

Just release them already. What can they possibly be waiting for? 2 months with the basic map pack is a very long time.

3 Likes

Ill believe this when it happens this looks like a mash up of all the current maps

You guys should read the other thread about this. They had been working on it since the conference where they showed the development images. Whatever it is going to be its going to be big since it was way before the trial launch.