1 Like

All these chumps have misled you

Ask for nothing

Make moves and judge responses

Don’t ask to take her out, take her out

Don’t ask to kiss her, kiss her

Don’t ask for consent, giver the business

Works like magic

We should get some games of something , mate.

Fire me an add when you get out of prison 👍🏻🧐

1 Like

Take de wemonz

Gotta find out if he’s not in a friendzone. Cause if he is, it will be awkward afterwards and the friendship might not be the same. Id say that these a re limit on these things. Once you become really good friends, the gal might not see you as anything more. It’s a risky move, given the time frame.

Still, he should by all means try. Life’s too short for regrets. Just have to brace yourself for what’s coming, but it’s all a learning experience.

Thats why I asked what the relationship already was , if it wasn’t a friendzone then something might have already happened. Its tough to tell though

1 Like

I’d still say to go for it. Eventually she’s going to have a bf and he’ll be torturing himself about what ifs. If he’s still thinking about it now, it means he’s not ready to let it go. It’s good to find out for better or worse. If she feels the same, then alls well. If not, he’ll be able to move on

Alright, normally I’d be trolling but I’ve got nothing better to do, so just give me some more information on your current relationship and all that. @misterbuildman

Since I have emailed and even DM’d , months back I messaged @OldKingHamlet requesting my account deleted and I was told no , it cant be deleted . I am using this 👇🏻

This is a formal request and I find it odd my request wasn’t accepted previously? Anyway, best of luck to forum members on their quest , you will need it

2 Likes

Damn it Arnie you better rejoin the discord before you leave this cesspit.

I am going to fade off into obscurity, like most icons do 👍🏻.

You have my psn 🙏

2 Likes

We been pretty good friends for like 3 years coming up on 4.

I have also chickened out of asking her out.

Maybe do it subtly? Like asking just to hang out some time

I’ll try that

You got a 20 day break until the next dlc, but on the day, i expect you to be here to praise illfonic for turning it around 😂

If you don’t have the courage and self confidence to ask her out, the intuition to sense the dynamic between you two already, and “don’t know if you want to ask her out” in the first place then you do not have the tools necessary to make it a good relationship for the both of you or a lasting one.

End of the day. Ask her, don’t ask her. It 's your life. So take charge of your own life and do what you feel is right, not just for you but those around you and accept the consequences of your decisions.

Dr. Maddie here.

Let me widen your perspective here about our existence, and sum it up really simply (this will stretch a bit, but bare with me): nothing matters. None of it. Nothing we do or say matters. Why? We are small, tiny specks of nothing in the universe. Seriously, take a moment and look at pictures of outer space. See all that? We are SO immeasurably tiny amidst all of that. And there’s even more BEYOND that.

Now, with that in mind, add in the most important aspect: we all die. Death is inevitable, for me, for you, for everyone. I’ve been surrounded and researched the concepts of death for the last three years, and come to a very basic conclusion about everything in life: Nothing. Matters. When your heart stops, your brain ceases to fire and you’re on the slab getting your organs taken out and weighed, all your bills, your car payments, your job issues, women/men problems…they never meant anything.

Now, with those two concepts in mind, ASK HER OUT. The old saying, “what have you got to lose”, is best used here. Because you honestly have nothing to lose. Because nothing matters. If she says yes, awesome, perfect. If she says no, then ok, whatever, you tried. Next. The point is, nothing matters, and if you don’t DO something you’ll never have an answer. Ever.

Its all up to you on how you want to do it, and gaining the self confidence TO do it. But I say, for sure, if she’s someone worth going after and having a relationship with, do it. Just remember, in the grand scheme of all things, when you’re dead, and even when you’re alive in this vast universe, every little worry is miniscule and shouldn’t concern you as much as you allow it. That alone should give you enough confidence to ask her out. You got this, brotha. The Elder Yautjas are smiling upon you.

1 Like

Help

1 Like

At your service, whatcha need?

1 Like