The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Whatever you say Grapist.

3 Likes

No one asked you massy.

1 Like

An elephant a hypo and a cow walk into a bar…stop me if you heard this one 😁

Im having inpure thoughts about this mailbox.

1 Like

It’s a nice mailbox.

1 Like

1 Like

Well said ngl… couldnt have said it better myself lmao… but people are now making too much drama which will just make people stop playing this game even less now by people running meta shit lmao…

ngl i didnt know sniper is even more deadlier now with specializations n shit sadly… but i cba to focus sniper anymore

Yes, so use SNiper alone with a bunch of potatoes. and you’ll see you’ll last as long as your last failed meta.You cant make it alone just be honest, you’re assuming you’re with your deathsquad and you’ll be nice and cosy. The only sad here is that you assume you have ALL that is available to you outside of your loadout. Most potatoes dont’ stand a chance beacuse they are casuals and play public matches.
80% of my games are with them.

1 Like

Everything has become deadlier, when the specializations came.

But the biggest problem is in my opinion that most of the current PC players who are left are already hardcore veterans, making you pay for every little mistake, while most of the newer or casual players get killed fast and won’t stay for long.
There is literally nothing in between this skill gap, at least if you fight as PC Pred with Crossplay off, so once you are good enough to take 7 kills against a random team, there are only coordinated teams and veterans left who will shred you to pieces in 3 minutes.

2 Likes

There is another skill Vargaresa, ive seen it in PS players. If they aren’t very good gunners, they make up for it by movement. Its essential to survival if they can’t shoot. If they move around constantly it makes up for it. Ive seen one guy run on excavation for 4-5 minutes trying to get away from me, jumping in and out of windows non-stop until he made it to the exfil chopper. It was insane. I found it difficult to land any arrows. It was the sickest demonstration of running/and jumping obstacles i had ever seen!

It’s called I fast as fuk booi.

dat was u?

Yeah , its called not being a stationary target

Tell that to ALL the PS community members!

I know, we all do it.
Try to shoot me with a bow, I will be strafing the whole time once I notice you, so you miss most shots.
But then, there are still people who are already adapted to it and know when to shoot, so they don’t miss.

Try to do any sport or game against someone who did it multiple times per week, for over a year, so his whole brain was able to adapt to it, and he will beat you in seconds.

We call it the “commando mario” . Pc players wouldn’t understand

1 Like

yeah, well thats not the point i[m trying to make. You have those guys and then you don’t. Its not an obvious skill everyone has.
I mean the guy i’m talking about didn’t fire one shot! not one! and he managed to elude me!

I know I don’t do it anymore lol after switching from Assault Deadly to Scout Duelist, I can dance around Predators and get them annoyed now by just running around a car in circles lol. Plus my quick finger allows the pistol to be emptied pretty damn fast.

1 Like

We got commando “Purple Nipple”, you won’t understand it either ;-)

I’m not sure i want to understand it 😁