The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

In thanking @Dexter for conducting the tests (I refer to his thread in the feedback section )

I appeal to all those players who have had a hard time defeating some self-styled top tier predator (we all know who they are): don’t despair, they only win thanks to the abuse of a series of glitches.

Some of them are:

• Recover the mask countless times even after it has been destroyed
  • Recover the disk countless times after it has been destroyed
  • Implement in sequence a series of very fast attacks (shown in the video), which is impossible under normal conditions

I highly recommend everyone to boycott players who use these exploits

5 Likes

And i’d like to thank Vargaresa for inspiring me to try out things! :D

I would like to know their names. I guess I know who you are talking about, but I’m not sure.

Lmao bro I really dont want to be rude but I cant think of any nice way of saying this.

Yall sound like a buncha ft mains bitching and whining cause those preds found a way to combat the bullshit state ft is in.

Il give you the mask one is kinda fucked.
But it’s so easy to shoot off, god forbid pred players want it back eh?
Blame illfonic cause how easy the mask comes off is bullshit.

The disk one, I dont think it should be destroyed in the first place.

But the last one.
You telling me with all the fucking macros yall can use and have no problem using, you cant fight it?

Whats wrong, dont like when the pred has the same dps ft has?
That he should of originally had?
Lmao.

Sure THIS is what ruined the game.
Not the bugs, no the clunklyness, not the severe lack of balance they favors ft.

No none of that xD.

Why do you think those went looking for stuff like this?
Lmfao

@REYNOSO_FUA11

12 Likes

Mask being put back on is a definite exploit, disc shouldn’t be destroyed period however until the devs finally make that fucking change it’s still technically exploiting.

The quick change thing I’m not sure how I feel on that tbh, on one hand it’s pretty cool and interesting to see what you can currently do in game on the other it completely negates fast hands. This issue I think needs more debate as for the other two Illfonic wtf make the disc truly useful and not be destroyed because it got stuck on an invisible wall near the FT.

3 Likes

I totally agree that the Fireteam are overpowered and that they are in need of a nerf, or if the Predator should be in need of a buff somehow, atleast for high end gameplay with really good players.
But this should not be done via exploits, it should be done with proper balancing.

I’m playing both as Fireteam and Predator, just as much, when i find out you can bypass animations in the game to your own advantage then something is wrong. Same thing about recreating bio masks and smart discs after they have been destroyed, maybe you’re right, the disc should be indestructible since it’s the Predator’s weapon that you most likely want to use during the whole round.

There are other weapon issues aswell, like if you accidentally throw the combistick a little too high so it ends up outside the map, or high up in a tree so you can’t reach it. Same with the arrows of the bow, some arrows tend to drop under the ground, or get stuck deep inside a tree trunk.

But exploits on the other hand should not be part of the game, please balance the gameplay but fix the bugs and exploits. +1

1 Like

Now hang on I want to see that weapon swap become tech

1 Like

My angle for the third one.
The attack cancel.

Is that ppl look for and focus on finding ways to chain things together, in fighting games.

Why is it wrong in this game?

Like the mask one I understand why the do those.
Cause it’s way too easy to take off the mask.
So I Blame illfonic.

The disk?
That one is kinda fucked up, but again, it’s easy to destroy.

I blame illfonic more than the players in this case.

I havent done any of these myself, tho I feel vs top tier ft. These should be allowed just to balance the odds.

But ya, that’s my angle in this.

Also I really do find it funny that these guys use all kinds of macros to get an edge but if pred does it, then now it’s a problem and the game is ruined lol.

4 Likes

they should definetly add some sort of 1-second-timer that the weapons cant be switched that fast. Although I think this isnt a game breaking exploit, it should be fixed.

(@Dexter @Mr_Mojo_Rising someone has to tell me how to recover the mask/disc after it has been destroyed :P for some ahem testing reasons lol)

1 Like

2 shots with the SAWS and the mask is destroyed, with the Protection perk i think it’s 12 shots. From my own experience i’ve noticed that you lose the bio mask easily if you stand still for too long, when you try to fire off that second fully charged plasma bolt, etc. Also if you enter melee combat for too long you tend to lose it.

I don’t support the usage of macros. These moves in the videoclip were not performed with macros either, anyone can do them.

2 Likes

Exactly, that’s what i suggested in the other thread, a global cooldown time, it would most likely solve it. Currently the Fast Hands perk for the Predator is useless, since you can exploit like this and make instant weapon changes.

The mask is still too easily destroyed.
The only people who dont think this is the case are those who favor ft too much.

Dont get me wrong, I love sniping off the mask, but it’s way too easy to destroy.

Listen the weapon swap speed is already slow there’s no need to make it slower
As for the insta swap that should be fixed

I agree that it’s too easy to destroy it.

It’s what 2-3 shots then it’s gone

1 Like

It’s game breaking when you can down a full HP support with a fast combithrow+arrow combo

2 Likes

TLDR: Not game breaking, should be fixed but makes it kind of more fair at high level play

So I said on a previous post about how I was unsure about the weapon combo…that the raise in Pred DPS might actually be balanced in the end.

While it is an exploit and inherently wrong because of it…eh…I mean I kinda look at it as someone opening and eating a candy bar in the store and still scanning the wrapper and paying for it. It’s feels wrong and I wouldn’t do it but…not really hurting anyone.

Mask and disc, okay yeah that’s wrong. Think we all agree them being destroyable in the first place is kinda bullshit but for now…that’s the game.

Let’s not all get bent out of shape about this making “fast hands” a useless perk…it’s not the only useless perk in the game. Yes it should be fixed bit this isn’t destroying the game because Let’s face it we all know the pred is dead and just doesn’t know it yet against Premades the vast majority of the time.

Obviously you never played competitively

I wouldn’t play this game competitively

1 Like

Obviously you want ft to hold the advantage.

1 Like