The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

I see alot of salty pc ft mains here

6 Likes

I dont blame you , I made the right call though for two reasons . 1) terminator and 2) they paid me more money for less work to record some voicelines for this game . Its a win/win .

And the fact they cast glover over steven seagal ? It was a crime

2 Likes

But what does @DhRauta think?

Yeah just creating more and more drama lol
 trying to fuck up the game even more just for it to be in favor of fireteam
 this game has become fireteam hunting grounds already in first few patches lol

2 Likes

Lol stay salty

Lol. Yep its all these “top tier” pc players complaining lol. The only one that is crazy is the mask on other than that all I can say to these salty pc players is get gud scrubs

1 Like

Aw shit
there goes this thread

1 Like

Correction , in the last few patches of its life you mean

1 Like

Btw i played with them
 and i don’t mean offensively but they play like their life depends on it really, it was like not so enjoyable as all they do were running meta loadouts like i know @PsychoBaBas was using the sniper rifle lmao
 and while i was trying to focus on missions they were there abusing how cloak works, how audio works, and missions but this is not their fault in a way cause ILLFONIC allowed this by making this possible for fireteam players

you can take what you want from this picture but yeah
 i personally stopped playing with a sniper cause its just too fucking easy and so sad
 like its actually sad to see the predator come at u and like u can just fucking put 5 shots into him and hes already done for XD

1 Like

It went as soon as it started.

1 Like

Around 2.0 I think we can all agree

1 Like

Quick everyone take their names down and memorize them, if you get get into a match with these people you tell them that you’re gonna boycott them because someone on the forums said they were a cheater. I’m sure this won’t backfire like those who call the invisibility glitch hacking and report the pred when they don’t know it’s happening.

5 Likes

But its not really. Its game breaking that the ft has a ttk of 3 seconds with all guns

2 Likes

I find no falsehood in this statement

1 Like

I get where hes coming from lol

But lets all be honest with our selves and accept the fact that fireteam needs its own exploits fixed first lol cause predator requires an visible target to use this
 and you can easily avoid this and just hide in buildings lol
 and aiming is not that easy

like im gonna say it 

OBJECTIVES NEED TO BE RANDOM AND SHUFFLED
OBJECTIVE LOCATIONS NEED TO BE RANDOM

AND YOU CANT SPEEDRUN THEM

1 Like

Late to the party are you not? I’ve been using that exact tactic for months , I also put on a poor Spanish accent and run out of map before leaving the game . Works like a charm

3 Likes

If you want to add more realistic details then you can add that the Fireteam can run like Usain Bolt while having a minigun+full ammo, rocket launcher+rockets, 3x ammo bags in the backpack, still running at max speed! :D

1 Like

PC players be like

6 Likes

I already did say
 i said “LAWS OF PHYSICS” dont exist on fireteam

and that involves being able to fucking shoot a 50. CAL sniper rifle while ur holding it with perfect aim and no shake

Jetpacks confirmed for the next update đŸ‘đŸ»

2 Likes