The Emissary’s Predator as DLC?

Before I give a reason I just wanna say:

Okay back to it, first off did anyone like the idea of the Emissary Predators? Like for me it was the details, and the idea that we could get another Predator helping a human take down a greater foe. I I have both the NECA figures and I gotta say I’d love to see the Predators we where denied in the movie, can be brought into the game where technically “The Predator” movie is canon and could introduce us to them. @IllFonic if you need help coming up with their lore I’d be more then happy to step in.

But what do you guys think? Would you guys be interested in the Emissary Predators, would you like to see a Predator as a possible Fireteam member, leave your thoughts down below^^

2 Likes

Well honestly, I liked the concept, but them wearing military outfits compared to Yautja armor was dumb, the issue with having Predators on the ft side for a hunt match, they would hop in trees and tell the ft where predator is at all times and ruin the stealth for the predator

2 Likes

I mean that would bring a lot of of mics back into the game and bring making call outs into the game again, making communication a thing. However we could have the Emissary Predator wear no mask they can’t find the Predator through heat vision

1 Like

Smart

1 Like