The Falconer Predator 2.0 Build

The Falconer Predator Lore:
•Falconer and his fellow clan members begin hunting human preys on the Game Preserve Planet. The Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker Predators first test their prey’s sanity and emotion. Falconer seemed to be the most honorable out of the trio, as he give Hanzo the fair fight by deactivating his cloaking and not using his drone unlike Berserker and Tracker (although it is possible that he was merely toying with Hanzo and underestimated him, which if true would prove to be a fatal mistake). Because of it, its unclear what made him goes along with his more dishonorable partners.

My Lore:
•After the events of the movie “Predators” Falconer was classified as dead in a deadly duel of honor, but that could only be further from the truth. His wounds where slowly still healing after his dirt nap, limping away from a honorable warrior from a Japanese Gang to find his camp complete destroyed. Finding his clan leader’s head decapitated with many other signs of a battle, both human and Yautja blood covered the camp. It only took his robotic bird that captured everything that Falconer understood everything, knowing the opportunity that lies ahead he walked through the forest searching for something. Desperately cutting vines and bushes to then find a hidden away scout ship, old and rust but still fly worthy.

Once off the planet and the cloak was activated, it was easy for him to sneak away from his Bad Blood Clan and Life. It was at the moment of death did Falconer realize he didn’t want this life of being on the run and killing unworthy prey, so he did what would be viewed as suicidal…going back to Yautja Prime. Bad Bloods who return to Yautja Prime as Bad Bloods would be killed on sight unless they where “repent” and become honorbound. Going back to Yautja Prime was the easy part, it was the “repent” of starting over, earning what was earned in another life, a clean slat to earn everything back all while showing that he is worthy enough not to be seen as a Bad Blood anymore. That’s what Falconer did, dawning modern hunting armor and weapons while still managing to keep his original mask with on difference. Inspired by the Warrior who showed him the right path, he recreated Hanzo’s Katana though more to a Yautja’s standard. When the time came Falconer was ready to head back to Earth as a new warrior, a honorable warrior, and hoping to stay that way no matter how easy it would be to be Bad Blood once again…

My Original Build for Falconer being 1.0 👇

6 Likes

Your added lore rarely fails to disappoint. It really shows that you understand the concepts of honor and pride within the Yautja’s sport “Hunting.” Nice work. Falconer was always my favorite of the “bad blood” trio. Good work.

3 Likes

I’m very glad the added lore you enjoy and hope everyone else enjoys it! It definitely takes time and effort to get details right and compress details in smaller paragraphs. Also Falconer was definitely my favorite onscreen Bad Blood for sure, Thank you for this comment man 🙏

1 Like

Damn, bautiful story, loving Falconer I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed^^

1 Like