THE FANS OF PREDATOR are a bunch of....

REFARTS. Generally obsessive about being made fun of. Clearly the devs don’t want much to do with this forum because its like catering to kids who like the boogedy man. And frankly when they release shit and they drink the coolaid, its about time to hang up the coat because its poison.

I saw the responses to the AVP DLC on their twitter and the amount of fanbois there posting animated gifs of three thick ass preds with goofy masks (one that doesn’t fit, one that is the original, and one that looks like a daftpunk helmet), you know they are dealing with FAN BOI TWAT who generally buy everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING Predator related!!!

They won’t smell the shit even if it were shovelled into their own mouths. No need to complain about it or even comment! There is no need, but there are those fan bois acting like 5 year old nerds. Congrats, you did this to yourself.

Its sabotage guys. Admit it. You sabotage this game with cheezy shit AVP crap and don’t realize how bad it really is. They should have left this game as is and should have not released those DLCs of the other canon films. Now its a circus in the jongo.

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Do your worst. Just tell it like it is. dont change the subject.

Thats the point genius, is a PREDATOR game …people like more predator content, Thats why I bought the game in the first place, to see new predators and play as one that appear in the movies.

Except it’s a reskin of the same motherfucking character over and over.

1 Like

You think shopping malls should have a completely new manikin every time a ne dress or out fit comes to market?
NO… you would not!!
Same thing here… its just easier to use the same manikin over and over… just change the latest clothing

Its just my opinion. Feel free to battle me with your mighty Hammer.

Are you stupid?
That’s a horrible comparison.

A new class is supposed to be an actual new class.

Seriously wtf.
@REYNOSO_FUA11

1 Like

That’s a terrible analogy. This game has had the same class since the beginning with the only differences being a new look (which ain’t the case for a lot of them i.e., cosplay preds) and slight stat changes. There’s not one unique class in the game. The berserker can run and cloak just like the scout just slower. Not one class has something unique about it. people are so desperate for anything pred related that they’ll buy whatever shit these devs will churn out.

@MassImpact124 stop using the forums as your personal diary and go touch some grass, maybe play another game or something.

1 Like

the new class was armor… not a Yautja…

Again and again… why do I have to keep repeating myself to you Jackalopes!?!

Content SELLS!!!

Only to dumb asses.

1 Like

Yeah, to dumbfucks with no impulse control.

2 Likes

Idiots… Im talking about other game companies… not players

This is brain damaged, but most of the other stuff is about right.

How is this a diary?
09:45: woke up and told ReyRey how iu really felt about his thoughts about Fire…

10:00: had a coffee break and then threw up.

Are you going to tell Diary all your lustful stories? We want to read them please

In yo face. I just had sax!