The Fireteam is OP

I enjoy the difficulty of the game playing against teams with the headsets on and stuff that’s cool. But even the playing field give them 2 more guys and let it be 2 Predators roaming around. Make it more challenging for the fireteam they can respawn and shit.

1 Like

A pred team up mode has been asked for countless times.
Illfonic has stated that it would be unfair for the ft to have to 1v2 preds.

So in case you’re new. Just know illfonic favors ft.

4 Likes

Hahahaha

1 Like

the fireteam is completely unbalanced, especially with the pc premades. they are using exploits out the ass and have 2 tap dmg to down the predator in less than 1.5 seconds which seems a little ridiculous. and this is ONE fireteam member not all 4 shooting you at once. their perks actually do something where as the equivalent perks for pred do literal shit. for example Impenetrable reduces 2 dps per bullet. fuckinmg 2 dps lol you still go down in THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF SHOTS??!!

Yeah what else is new? Also just to note it’s not “because PC players” that the damage is extremely high it’s just that in average they have better aim due to M&K being easier to aim with than analog sticks. The FT weapons are just strong as all hell, mix that with specializations and good aim and you can single handidly SW just about any pred.

Pred also has some bullshit too btw it’s just that it’s overshadowed by the FTs mound.

By exploits you mean how Illfonic balanced the game.

1 Like

Lmao “balance”

1 Like

Aww, are you not a pro gamer?

I agree.

I’ve seen “Naked Scout” challenge gameplay of one player (Scout predator, no perks, no gear, no weapons other than wrist blades and plasma caster, healing only by piggies). He did pretty well and wiped few FT in a row. So he challenged himself to use only wrist blades and… karma is a bitch. He faced team with two good players. After they second-winded him, he healed and finished them by plasma spam. Nobody can say he cheated on them… he cheated on himself.

It is not about predator mains vs fire team mains.
It is not about PC vs PS.
It is about good sportsmanship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP??

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAIUDHGLEHG

Bro i probably wouldn’t play this game if mic chat weren’t an option, LOVE da salt

Here in the forum you talk about good sportsmanship, but when you meet a PC team then you run into their group to let them kill you faster. Is this good sportsmanship in your opinion? xD

Well fuck good sportsmanship. Sometimes being a toxic piece of shit is very satisfying.

I absolutely love when people talk about cheaters and can provide zero evidence.

Note: Cheater in my personal opinion is a person, who uses side programmes to gain an advantage over other players. For example : Wallhack, aimbot and etc. Fortunately, there are no such things for this game. They simply do not exist. On the other hand, there are exploiters, who use the in-game bugs for the same reason or just for fun. We should differ those two terms. There is a bug with glitched loadouts for example.
While I do think ft doesn’t need any more buffs, I personally don’t care if a person uses those. Is it fair or right? No, I absolutely not, but I’m not gonna shame anyone for using those lol. More than that, I personally have a few and sometimes do indeed use them.

So get lost with that “good sportsmanship” bs.

I personally have 2 rules that I follow(at least when I play with people I know) : No field medic and tracker.

Some people just need a reason to hate you lol

This. Especially in this game.