THE FUTURE OF THE FORUM

Mass place yo vote!

And this is more of a contingency plan than an outright moving. Because IllFonic could shut this place down any day, and we both know they don’t have the common decency to give us a heads up.

And yes it is possible. Illfonic used a free forum maker that I can probably figure out how to use, and my halfway admin glitch lets me see the forum’s code. Should be as simple as copy pasting and then removing the word “illfonic” from any of it for legal purposes

2 Likes

What should the name of the new place be?

1 Like

you jest.

valhalla!

Regardless of what is chosen, I thing a sufficient title will be this:

We probably have to avoid the words IllFonic and Predator in the format of the website for legal reasons, but we should be perfectly safe to use those words in discussion on the forum.

4 Likes

I jest not. I am the half admin glitched account, the one who is @‘ed by use of @IllFonic. I will be the messiah of the forum.

8fa76fbb-f2ff-4a20-bc7e-3d9491c01985_text

1 Like

ok admin, what do you think this forum was built with and wheres the evidence?

With a generic forum building service. You can fine like 50 free forum hosting sites on the internet. That is just an option though.

That sounds like a sequel title

1 Like

oh OK, could you tell me exactly which one was used?
https://forum.wordreference.com/ looks like it…
but are these open source? that you can install on your own server? or are they mainly hosted?

Again how will you transfer any data to it without having a way to extract data from this fourm?
All will be lost, and have to start all over again. Thats gonna be …welpl…tiresome,.

YOU FOOL @TheSenate You think proudly of your skills of a hacker! FUCK YOU!

May god strike you where you stand you sinner!

I never said I could transfer user data, I said I could transfer the setup. So it would be formatted just like it is here.

This debate is useless anyways, the discord is far in the lead on the poll.

Also I am a hacker, hoe

May hell hold you down.

War & Clint (Round 1) - #2 Patton vs #7 The Outlaw Josey Wales — Hardcore  Husky Forums

Why would you do that to a chuwaha?

I’ll just clip out of hell’s bounds and tp myself to heaven.

You guys need more constructive hobbies LOL 😂

Apparently making weapons and tools isn’t a healthy constructive hobby, according to my family.

1 Like

The hell is your problem?