The game is unplayable right now.. WTF

From Straight up lagging in private or public lobbys to crashing regardless of platform choice. Illfonic what the hell are you guys doing ? You better fix this shit. Haha I mean You can’t sell a down right unplayable game on the market. Doesn’t matter if its a brand new game or an old one. Or if you’re big time company to a very small one. You can face legal actions and get in a shitton of trouble if it gets bad enough. Cyberpunk is the perfect example. If somebody bought you’re game right now and went to play it. Holy shit man haha if playstation starts investigating a series of complaints from all these crashes. Like hahaha Look out lawsuits. You better fix you’re goddam product and you better do it very soon.

6 Likes

It’s back

2 Likes

Dude I’ve had 6 of those in the last 3 hours and I’m on the ps5.

2 Likes

I’m used to it, 9k+ hour Ark player lol, I’ve seen a few thousand of these most likely now lol.

Hate it when it happens in the middle of the match

1 Like

Yay I’m so happy they bought this feature back?
@REYNOSO_FUA11

Ive bern trying for and hour and all i get it this after your in lobby ps5

1 Like

You fools having to deal with crashes, there’s one solution
Stop playing the game I’ve stopped and i haven’t crashed once

2 Likes

same here i tried 5 times then decided to play something else its still extremely dissapointing to pay for something and it not work though, its damn criminal in my opinion

On twitter they say to erase save data

But as usual there are players who claim it doesn’t help

It doesn’t. I lost count of the times i’ve done it. I just gave up making several builds for Pred and FT. I just build 1 for each…

1 Like

NOBODY believed me when i said game engine is broken to the core… like it runs like ass on PC even… my high end pc is struggling to keep it 60fps… if i go above medium or high…

Another thing is… my gpu maxes out for nothing lmao… even at the menu its maxing out 99% usage

No it doesn’t help or work for that matter. I erased my data yesterday as I saw on Twitter they said to do that and it still was crashing right after multiple times.

1 Like

Hey IllFonic you reading this? Yeah ? Good. Fuck you guys.

Mate its been on and off unplayable since release , so this is nothing new and Sony refused refunds not long after release . They even falsely claimed cross platform parties would be available at launch and it didn’t happen for months