The Game Still Exists? Broken Matchmaking?

Hy friends.

Are there still people playing this game?
After some days away, I went back to PHG and after 3 hours of matchmaking (no preference) (cancelling when the time reach 15 minutes), I just got 4 rounds. Sometimes empty or incomplete lobbyes (only 2 FT or no Pred), followed by leaving players.
I never experienced nothing like this in other games. In Dead by Daylight my waiting time is around 3-4 seconds.

Are the people giving up this game and I should do the same?

Is this happening to anyone else?

Is there any sollution for the HUGE waiting times? Port Forwarding? VPN?

Really, im a big Predator fan, but actually is impossible to play this game. Im seriously considering leave PHG when Aliens Fireteam comes out.

My configs:
Playing on PC.
Crossplay ON
South America

Thanks for the attention.

2 Likes

First issue is pc player base is about 7 people. 2nd issue is that your fellow pc players like to be toxic to ps players so they turned crossplay off. Third is idk why it’s taking you so long

2 Likes

Really, Im playing this game since it was released (Yes, even with the huge waiting times. And yes, I am obstinate.), and never saw PC players being toxic to other players. Interestingly, I’ve seen PS players being toxic because they lost the round. Specially when they are playing the Pred.

I understand that the PC can be an advantage, but I don’t think better FPS and mouse aim is being toxic.

2 Likes

Huge wait times are caused by too many players wanting to be Predator lol.

But I told, I was on matchmaking with “no preference” option.
The same happens when I choose “FT”. I never choose “Predator” option because the time reaches 2 hours without find a lobby.

Being on PC does explain a lot, you miss most of the player base by being on said platform. I personally have crossplay off to keep it at least somewhat fair.

The matchmaking might be a bit broken, but it never takes that long on “No Preference”. The longest it takes me is a minute to be placed into a lobby. Hopefully it works itself out for you though, this game is a lot of fun!

It could be the region you are in, that is the only thing I can think of.

I play on PC, but am max level on PC and PS4.

what is your region?

1 Like

He said South American

Welp… i would say this might be illfonic fucking up the servers as they are getting ready to release a new update n shit…

It always does this when ever they do shit like hot-fixes or getting ready to release an update