The game stole my money

Hey y’all so I baught the samuri pack, the city hunter pack and the Dutch 2025 pack today and was surprised to see that none of the packs were working, I tried restarting my PlayStation and everything but they’re still refusing to show as bought. When I go to the PlayStation store it says that the things were purchased and when I try going to the store by clicking on any of the guys it says “This content cannot be selected at this time” and I don’t know what else I can do. Have any of y’all gone through a situation like this and if so could someone please tell me what to do, thanks.

3 Likes

Contact customer service.

This is theft under $5000. You should press charges and them get a high priced lawyer for your time! I know a guy who charges 1000$ to start. Goes up from there but its worth it! Then when they refund you the amount…like 4 dollars or whatever, my guy will just sue you for wasting his time. Its money well spent though!

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me as well. Could be from the game files are corrupting the dlc. Same thing happens with my skyrim. Idk if you’re using ps4 or not but could be many things including the latest patch

It’s the internet but check your library could still be pending

Can you expand on this a bit more? It’s vague… Like, are they still showing as locked in the game? Or they’re not working as in bugs during gameplay? I get your frustration, but you need to clearly define the issue and describe what is occuring.

The latest PlayStation system update is causing a lot of issues for a lot of people across many games. Try reinstalling the game, deleting saved data?

1 Like

Are you sure you have checked the class select option?

I just checked this morning and my dlc is working fine now. At least for me it was just temporary

3 Likes

They’re appearing locked in the game

And yeah I’m pretty sure arnie

Have you managed to get your content back?