The Ghost Rider / Spirit of Vengeance Predator Build

((This is a Fan/Subscriber idea and I enjoyed making this character along with the lore! I hope you enjoy))

A Clan is everything to a Yautja, they where the family away from family. This was no different to a Yautja known as Blaze, the name was hand picked by his Clan for on one hunt he ended up blowing up a building with him inside, when he emerged he was partially on fire. He was known for taking up death defying missions or hunts, all of which ended with him surviving by some wicked luck. These feats drew a lot of attention not just the good famous kind, but the jealous deadly type. Within Blaze’s own clan, a member grew jealous of Blazes feats believing he must have had help or worse, did Bad Blood like actions.

So the Clan Member challenged Blaze inside the blood circle to defend himself of the accusation, Blaze was more then happy to accept but the Clan Leader tried to stop them, his heart growing heavy and strain. Before the challenge could begin the Clan Leader collapsed, everything stopped and everyone rushed towards the Clan Leader to help. Hours later, the Shaman or Healer of the Clan came out of the Clan Leaders room, he announced that the Clan Leader was dying from a heart condition. When asked what caused it, the Shaman just said it was a rare decease that not even his healing hands could fix. Everyone went back to their rooms, Blaze was broken for the Clan Leader treated him like a Father more then he’s ever received from his biological parents.

So he did the only thing he could and prayed, worshiped, even made offerings of his own soul to save the Clan Leader to any of the Gods he knew that would listen, even the Bad Blood kind. Suddenly a breeze was felt, cold and chilling with the lights of the room flickering to dim. Blaze looked around the room to find his trophy wall chittering, the skulls of his claims began to move to which a whispering voice came out of their moving jaws. The unknown voice struck a deal to Blaze for his daring and rich soul to save the Clan Leader, without question he accepted. The skull told him to use what he believes is stronger then any weapon to sign the deed being the skull, Blaze thought about it and looked at his hand, quickly he got his knife and cut his hand, slathering the skull in blood. The chittering stopped as if the entity left, all while this happened the Jealous Clan Member saw and heard everything and it was clearer then ever before.

The very next day when arriving on Yautja Prime, the Clan Leader was the first to be up to everyone’s surprise, claiming he’s never felt more alive. As soon as everyone was exiting the ship at the loading docks, a group of Enforcers where waiting with weapons drawn. The Clan Leader would try and ask what’s happening but would be hit across his face, this angered Blaze that he attacked the Enforcer. This would only make things worse, as the Enforcer began to announce Blaze of being a Bad Blood with the Clan Leader knowing the hold time, the punishment for harboring a Bad Blood is punishable by death. With one swing from the Enforcers combi-stick, the Clan Leader was killed with the spear piercing his heart. The Clan was infuriated and fought against all the Enforcer, all of which was for not for the Enforcer killed them all but Blaze.

Blaze would be scheduled for execution as to set a example against Bad Blood treason, he was held in a cell, defeated and lived the moment over and over again in his head with those eyes of betrayal burned to his conscious. The light of prison cells began to flicker with a chilling breeze from nowhere came again, this time the whisper came from what looked like a dying old Super Predator. Claiming he was here to claim the soul of Blaze, but Blaze brought up that the stranger didn’t hold his end of the bargain for be told everything that happened. The stranger thought about it and came up with a idea, bargaining that he must want revenge for the killer behind that wasn’t the Enforcer but that of a jealous member. Blaze recognized who it was grew angry, the stranger encouraged it saying he could give him that power, but he had to work for him. That night the prison that held Bad Bloods exploded, with a Yautja covered in fire with his skull engulfed in that fire.

The chains that held Blaze to the wall was melted into a Sycle like weapon, Blaze would mount a nearby animal used for transportation to which the animal went up to flames. Turning into a hellish like creature, that night Prime burned in a sea of fire, all while hunting the ones responsible. Some burned beyond recognition, some with their eyes burned to a crisp while they mumbled in madness. However one escaped his wrath, the Jealous Clan Member was among a Enforcer group for protection, the hunt truly began for justice.

3 Likes

Side note, I feel like the Yautja who can withstand Penance Stare would be Ghost. Feel like it would go down like this:

Bravo , I love the originality and the effort you have given , mad respect

1 Like

Thank you man! Really am happy to hear it^^

1 Like

I’ve always thought a chain whip would make a great melee weapon given enough range and good tracking even if damage is low, a 4 or 5 hit combo could be devastating.

Maybe even a heavy attack combo that brings the FT player closer, MK Scorpion style

2 Likes

Well the xenowhip that wolf used is kinda what ya talking about but with the indestructible bones of xenos

1 Like

Always welcome , I’m glad to see people have originality and try to put something fun out there , bravo and I wish I had the creativity y’all have

1 Like

xeno biology never made much sense to me. They have exoskeleton but also bones?

1 Like

Well wolf had a xeno whip and in the iother avp it he girl used a xeno skull as shield and tail as spear tip

Dude yeah I talked about something similar! But more so a rope dart or a harpoon

1 Like

Also a good idea , could take the same spot as wrist launcher

1 Like

True true