The GigaPred Mask Glitch

Idk I find it funny that now only is it in Outro’s but also in ling claim animations, feel like it could be really good meme material🤣

7 Likes

Fr that’s the one actually funny glitch in this game

Put it on jungle hunter and you’re the ultimate badass

2 Likes

AS SOON AS I POST IT ON MY COMMUNITY PAGE💀🤣

3 Likes

That’s better than the actual skin

4 Likes

The only skins you are allowed to put scars mask on are jungle hunter/elder and cleopatra

Because they deserve it

What?

It makes them true badasses

Wait now I have to see if it only works for Scar’s class, because I’d love to see it on other Classes. More so for the Super Predators to see if it fits.

It fits on literally any Pred. I made a video a while ago where the sunglasses appeared on my Jungle Hunter. They also appear on Hunter at the very least

1 Like

I saw those.

1 Like

Theoretically it should apply to Super Preds (They won’t have any mandibles if so lol), but only seen it occur on JH, Hunter which automatically rules in Scout and Zerk aswell seeing as they have the same face.

Oh god not like Ferals Mask🤮

Btw do we know what makes the glitch happen? Like is there way to active at the glitch similar to the all black skull for the Amazon Mask?

Well the all black Amazon mask you just need to stick Prime warpaint on.

As for the sunglasses glitch I don’t recognise anything that couldve actively caused it.

I knew how to do the all black Amazon glitch, though it’s a shame there isn’t a way to do the Chad glasses one😔