the good the bad the ugly

i want to know all of it. bugs boons and boogers about the game

1 Like

I think by this point you know everything.
At least the important shit.

Id share some stuff but I dont think it would ne new information.

1 Like

The good:
1 asymmetrical combat based game-play unlike it’s competition which is argueably puzzle based (DbD) 2Very reminescent of the First Predator movie in terms of premise and appearance
3The predator Model looks good as does the Dutch models which they somehow got Arnold to voice
4. The game adds or refrences lore which is nice if you have the patience to listen to it

The Bad
1 the games online servers buckle sometimes causing laggy gameplay or unplayable pings
2poor balance makes one side of the fence seem considerably easier and more fun to play for better or worse (IE you need 4 FT for every one predator in the HUNT gamemode therefore you want to incentize more people to play FT than predator but doing it wrong is also bad)
3 Que times due to a low playerbase
4 Once the progression system ends your stuck in RNG scam box hell

The ugly
1 Dear lord they never fixed the bugs
2 they don’t ever tell the playerbase anything outside of 1 day before a patch or 1-2 weeks before a DLC drop (this is supposedly Sony’s fault exclusiveness is a bitch) which is bad cause if they took feedback during development then they wouldn’t be in the mess they are in now
3Content addition is slow due to the size of the studio and the current business landscape during/post Covid-19
4.this game runs like ass on every platform

that’s all i can think of right now but it for the most part does what your asking for

funnily enough some of these problems we complained about months ago

I hold heartedly agree with most if not all of these points. This game needs more advertisement, some sort of BIG event to jumpstart new people into play, and maybe a second studio to help Illfonic out.

Thankfully this helped more people find this game