The Greatest Technology Shift on Planet Earth of all Time; is Now on the Way! || Mark Baughman | Operation Disclosure

ATTENTION PLEASE READ.
WE HAVE VERY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SINCE 1942 THAT IS MORE OR LESS THE SAME AS IN THE HIT MOVIES STAR TREK AND OTHER MOVIES.DINT BELIEVE IT CHECK OUT THE USAF TR3-B TRIANGLE SPACECRAFT WHICH USES ANTI-GRAVITY AND MAGNETIC PROPULSION DRIVES TO POWER THE SPACE CRAFT THEY HAVE MANY OF THESE IN THEIR SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS.RESEARCH ON YOUTUBE SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS.THE TR-3B.THE SCIENCE OF ANTI GRAVITY.THE ELITES THAT RAN THIS PLANET THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX HAS THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT WILL SOON NOW BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ALSO SHARE THIS INFORMATION.
THE WEBSITE IS CALLED. OPERATIONDISCLOSURE1BLOGSPOT.COM IN GOOGLE.
THIS IS NOT A PRANK PLEASE READ FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

5 Likes

What the hell. Did @DARKNOVA007 get hacked or something

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

is this guy some sort of conspiracy theorist

5 Likes

NOPE NOT CONSPIRACY BUT REAL LIFE TECHNOLOGY.RESEARCH FIND OUT YOURSELF LOOK AT THE USAF TR3-B TRIANGLE SPACE CRAFT WHICH CAN FLY AT 5,000 MPH ALSO CHECK OUT ZERO POINT ENERGY.ALL THESE WILL COME OUT SOON BRO

1 Like

I’m not gonna effing look up a conspiracy theory to humor your need for attention on a Predator game forum. Nobody cares what you’re saying, and I don’t even understand half of what you’re saying. At least take these to off topic.

1 Like

IM JUST SHARING NO NEED TO GET UPSET DUDE LMAO🤣🤣🤣😅😅🤣🤣

You know he’s serious because of the all caps, only truly serious academics do everything in all caps… or Pakistani hackers

If you need a new keyboard, just ask. we can set up a GoFundMe for you but there are better ways to tell us that your caps lock is broken

I have a feeling you aren’t sharing as much as you’re trying to convert me to a tin-foil hat wearing weirdo.

1 Like

YOURE ALREADY WEIRD BY LOOKING AT WHAT I SENT.JOIN US THE TIN FOIL SOCIETT NEEDS YOU😂

ALL CAPS IS A SURE SIGN THAT WHAT YOU’RE READING IS RELIABLE INFORMATION FROM A VERY STABLE GENIUS.

4 Likes

How in any way shape or form, is this related to PHG…

OFF-TOPIC PLEASE

And think its time to have a break from the tin hat for a while man. Lol

IS THAT FROM THE STANDPOINT OF WATER?

1 Like

THE STANDPOINT OF WATER IS IN HARMONIC SYNC WITH THE FUNDAMENTAL PERSPECTIVE OF THE SYNERGISTIC UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE, OBVIOUSLY.

1 Like

More wonderful than a race of extraterrestrial beings would be the appearance of an awakened one in this world. IMHO.

Advanced tech or not, is honor and compassion present?

The sheep on this forum are a lost cause my guy, there’s no point in posting this stuff here.
@DARKNOVA007

1 Like