The hut glitch

These hut glitch allow several players stay under it without really get hit and damage much when they get their class right, predator has no way to reach them.

Anyway to fix it?

Thanks

2021-07-15_22_45_27-3KILLS_These_Guy_Use_A_Glitch_Hidding_and_Getting_Out_No_Issue_lol_Got_to_Report_33

1 Like

this has always been in the game, they close one hole and open others… but let him shit himself in there, he won’t gain anything from it. A well-charged plasma shot can affect the sides until it falls and dies.

2 Likes

Madda facking FAMILIIIIII

This is the right answer. Unless you clip out of the map completely (PRETTY SURE all those spots are fixed), you still take plasma AOE. Fuck people bitching about plasma spam…they deserve every shot they take here.

Edit: Camping in general is countered like this. They wanna hole up…blast away till they come out or stop moving.

1 Like

I d try it with disc

I tried even almost fully charged plasma, but they seems either got self health regen or bc one of them is medic got instant revive, they just wont die even I continuously hitting them -_-

that’s an interesting solution… got to try that ha

Did u try to boost the plasma ? In default it’s not really Strong. There’s an option to make it stronger

yea the long hold right? I tried that lol

Yes but in the perks is an option too

This will never be fixed. Nothing will ever be fixed.

Reason?

🤨 Illfonic

yea I am fairly new. But is that how they do things? Btw, this “Bug Reports” forum got any ppl from the company replying things? o.O

Why we reporting it while no one is looking at it lol

Ah. Ok my bad. So here’s the rub: we’ve been reporting this and dozens of other bugs since release. None of them are ever really fixed. They say they are in the patch notes, but they just come back. Perhaps not as bad, but they come back. And new bugs ALWAYS show up with every patch.

oh ok, so I suppose that means they “tried” to fix them, but they are not fixed. That’s the case right? Well, at least they tried, I just want to see them “keep trying” and doing it right is important of course

which perk u refer to curious?

Downrange is the perk you’re looking for.

And @Weevo540 is being a little little harsh. Some bugs are addressed and some seem to keep eluding the devs. They do read the forums and take it back to the QA teams but they’re not constantly responsive. Very limited on what they can say because of how many big names are involved

Honestly, I don’t think I am. Day 1 bugs are still here and new bugs keep popping up.

1 Like

You’re not wrong but they have addressed some throughout the year + timeline of this game. I mean hey you of all people got the right to be harsh all things considered