The IllFonic Predator Build is Here!

((This was by far the most complicated Predator Build to make my Nomads! This was a build I’ve been working on for awhile, sort of a thank you and keep up the good work. As for the Class and Weapons, I wanted to focus on the greatest Class they created when starting the game and that was the Alpha Predator. This class was not only a unique design, but also took on the challenges of explaining the extended lore of the Predators, while also teaming up with my favorite figure collecting company NECA. As for the weapons, I left it up to the fan base and by a land slide it was Battle Axe (I’m so sorry y’all lol) as a primary and the Smart Disk as the secondary. Anyway I kept you away from the video long enough, I hope you enjoy my version of the powerhouse IllFonic Predator ^^))

As a Yautja Hunter or Warrior, your life is a constant ticking time cloak waiting for you to time out in life. Very few even make it to the Elder or Ancient Rank, these where highly respected ranks not only for the achievements over time but also just from surviving all the worlds nastiest monsters could throw at you. For one Warrior he had managed to receive the rank of Ancient, he was one of the very few Hish-qu-Ten where seen let alone working along side their evolutionary counterparts. However what made this Ancient different from the rest was that he wasn’t ready to stop hunting or fighting yet, he believed that a Predator should rest when theirs no longer any air in their longs, their muscles no longer move, and can no longer stand.

So once every so often the Ancient would take a mask from his wall, a symbol of him growing into the warrior he had became and went to Earth. There he hunted the most dangerous of game, a pretty that constantly evolved in protecting itself and killing others….Humans. Though these visits didn’t go without notice as OWLF had him on file, calling him “The Hunter with Many Faces”. The Ancient had been known to follow the old ways of the Yautja like any other OWLF had came across, but with this Ancient it was different as he extended and flexed his knowledge. Killing in a way that seemed like Bad Blood behavior but was a more older and not as much practiced acts, for only the Hish-qu-Ten had this knowledge. The Ancient was now being watched from all sides, from his people, from his prey, but now the question on everyone’s mind is what will the Ancient do next?

3 Likes

Love the design!!!

Really enjoy seeing the 2 Masks too :)

2 Likes

Did manage to make sense with the lore of the two masks, also thanks for the suggestions and had a really fun time in the matchs^^

2 Likes

4 Likes

Cat in a box

4 Likes

I love that cat and will die for him

She bites my toes

H e r e s y

Toe biting is against the church of katt

Well I mean what did you deserve to do it 🤣

Does this answer the question?

No further questions sir 😶

1 Like

Btw @Durbs2001 I got your Builds ready!

Green Goblin Build
“They found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail. Fall. Die trying.”

Spider-Man Build

Battle Damaged Spider-Man

3 Likes

3 Likes