The increased Mythical Drop Rates are ridiculous.

Devs, just ignore this post. The OP obviously doesn’t know how frustrating the drop rates have been. While I’d prefer earning them through a progression system, as rewards for story completion or as rewards for completing some specific Pred task during matches, those all could still happen at a later date.

1 Like

I played Diablo 2 and farmed 6 Years for a BER rune, that’s what I’d call frustrating. lol

Now I got everything after a total of 3000 Field lockers, even JH mask.

2 Likes

Everything? You have the 16 confirmed pred trophies and the three unconfirmed ones?

It’s ok I’m in The same boat as you I still ain’t got a pred trophy

1 Like

Of course, and also the little facehugger.

Think I’ll get a trophy fellas?

1 Like

Shaders

1 Like

If that is all I get then I don’t think I’ll have a controller anymore…or a TV.

1 Like

Yeah my results still kinda suck getting dups

Yo igual de 10 cajas 4 cosmeticos

Damn your lucky

Finally got the damn flintlock. 5 mythic trophies down 6 more to go. Oh and I got no mythic trophies out of those 500 boxes >:(

I still can bring myself to care about these items

If they were useable that would be another thing

I had gotten 4 trophies (the three original ones+nunchucks) in one/2 sittings.
Literally got to open them while you wait to play pred. so thats 8 -10 minutes of it.
Luckily I managed to not even go under as the pay back for my duplicates manage to even it out. Possibly i earned even more like 10K V

1 Like

This game is now the definition of everybody gets a trophy. There’s noobs at level 150 with all the mythical shit. What’s that say to all the players that were out here grinding thier asses off for months? No level cap increase and you basically get a trophy for showing up??? Stupid.

How are they noobs? If they are max level. My brain hurt reading that.

They are purely cosmetic and the entirety of the playerbase has been complaining about the rng. So I dont see your gripe

1 Like

Just be glad you got a single trophy XD some of us opened hundreds of boxes and never got a single trophy at all!