the last time you played PHG

Genuinely curious about how long its been since people quit

For me its been a few months now

gang gang

Few days ago. I played with some of my old crew.

1 Like

biotch be bangin!

middle of Januar I stop play PHG… I will comeback, but time is not come…

IDK when but the motivation is still not coming back… Its my longest break since I play PHG by far

Couple days ago. I genuinely enjoy being as toxic as possible with FT

3 Likes

Few months now. Played with @not-bot-bravo and some others. Luckily haven’t played since.

About 4 days.

Biggest difference is session length. I’ll play as Predator for a round or two, then I’ll go to CoD, Battlefield, or DbD until I’m done for the day.

6-7 months i think

But the craziest is… it dosnt matter how long we didnt play the Game, but we came back everytime to this out of control madness Forum! And idk why?

1 Like

Last night. I like playing when I’m with a competent fireteam or playing against a decent fireteam.

This May I think I will be a year clean.

To everyone who relapsed, you are stronger than you think, and I will support you in your journey to get clean as well.

3 Likes

You can take yourself outta PHG but you can’t take the PHG outta you

3 Likes

You ever have Bravo nagging at you to come play this piece of shit game over and over? At some point you’re either going to relapse or shoot up a place, either way ain’t pretty.

5 Likes

About two or so weeks now, moved on to other games and now RE4R. Before that it was a good three months or so. The game is pretty fun still, despite its buggy and unfair shits, but it’s horrid when you’re teamed with randoms. Luckily I recognize a lot of names so I know when I’m with a good team or not…which is rare.

1 Like

Years lol

zip

2 Likes

back in the day crew lol

Legit.

1 Like