The Legendary BlackWarrior God

" The Black Warrior must wish fors immediate company. And the Black Warrior eventually won all battles. "

The Black Warrior is the Yautja representation of death. It is seen as an eternal adversary to any Predator, but it is also seen with great respect among the Yautja society and it guides the honored Yautja to their version of heaven.[ citation needed ][The Black Warrior Yautja
The Black Warrior God Revealed…

8 Likes

Wooptidie scoop. Wootidie poop scoop

Yeah that name’s not surviving the great retcon purge.

1 Like

He should just call him George for short.

His gear includes fake traps and the medkit doubles up as stimulants

I believe the name of “The Black Warrior” is known as Paya. A four armed Hunter who hunts down all worthy Hunters to their life’s end. Always loved the fact that Yautjas have a literal religion or legend.

2 Likes

So the intergalactic space aliens believe in an afterlife.

3 Likes

If you read the novel AVP the young bloods pray before their hunt lol

In the Novelization of Aliens vs. Predator, Celtic, Scar, and Chopper all prostrate themselves before a unnamed warrior god. Referred to as an “Extraterrestrial Odin”, this stoned carved effigy wielded thunderbolts as weapons.[1] It is unclear if this may be, the Black Warrior, although some sources report that diety to be a Xenomorph. The Hunters of this clan mark themselves with Thunderbolts as a coming of age symbol, making it possible they all follow this religion and are a part of this particular clan.

1 Like

Are you that same Blackwarrior that shoots plasma ineffectively from the other end of the map and flee immediately when getting spotted forcing fireteam to do the mission and exfil with no casualties?

Well that’s oddly specific of you

Well, it’s a good thing we can pick and choose what is our own personal canon, because that’s ridiculous as autism hunting ultra predators.

Hey don’t shoot the messenger

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve never read any comics except the special comic that came with PHG deluxe. I appreciate your info.

1 Like

Thanks in my opinion I don’t want my sci fi mix with religion, maybe in fantasy like the light and paladins in WoW but I dunno 🤷

1 Like