The Multiverse of Nomad Pt.4 (Elder Edition)

((Welcome Welcome Everyone! Today we are doing a special kind of series (giving time for the AVP Nomad Mod video to be made), for this is something I love thinking about…The Multiverse. What If questions that ponder my mind especially when it comes to Predator/Yautja Characters! So why not have a What If scenario with the Nomad Predator…what if questions turned into builds with written lore why. Anyways I hope you enjoy^^))

Elder Nomad / Old Man Nomad Variant:
In the vast universes that the Multiverse holds, I dare to wonder…what if Nomad reached the rank of Elder? How he reached this feat was through a lot of time, dedication, and most worthy of hunts accomplished. Nomad had served Yautja-Prime proudly along with his original Clan, the Twin Xenomorph Clan, with many adventures they took part on. Nomad had been apart of wars & was the latest recorded Yautja to hunt and kill a Engineer, with each accomplishment came scars to remember them by. Eventually Nomad felt he grew up enough to the point he wanted to grow his old clan, reading up on his heritage from what he could find, Nomad found out he is the last survivor and heir to the Nomad Clan that ruled Earth long ago!

Nomad began to build the clan back up from the ashes, despite many saying that it’s a clan that needs to be left alone. Many gave clear death threats, but just like his ancestors, Nomad begged them to give him a reason to engage them in combat…to which they all stood aside not wanting to disrespect the title of Elder. While in his studies, he heard the sound of sparks, quickly he grabbed his bow he used to kill the Engineer and took aim. In the blink of a eye the portal ate him up and spat him out in a jungle like terrain. Upon examination it was jungle of South America on Earth, he once again took aim and fired at a direction he heard a twig snap. The arrow flew and struck a tree with right beside it, the head of the OG Nomad stood. The Young Blood Yautja complimented the archers accuracy, but was met with another warning shot.

The Elder thought he was seeing things as he saw his younger self talking to him, finding it too bizarre and believing it to be a dream. However 3 more figures stepped out the shadows, seeing more of himself, the Elder took in a breath and lowered his weapon….from there the Nomad’s broke down to the old man what was happening….

2 Likes

God I miss Battlefront Machinimas

@BeerWarrior66 new pt is out, don’t miss it.

1 Like

Oh?

I thought he was going to do my Beerzerker some time ago

2 Likes

I don’t remember you giving me that? Plus these are prerecorded videos I managed to save because collage internet doesn’t allow me to play PHG’s Online.

I can add it to my list of Predator Builds 2 months from now?

Your time will come young warrior.

1 Like

Dew it.

1 Like

I need his description of what he wants or do y’all want me to wing it😅

Frieza pred when

1 Like

Is Vader next?

1 Like

Tell the tale of a young warrior whose might and fiercesome skill came from the bottom of the beer barrel.

Thus the name, Beer Warrior.
In Romanian folklore he’s known as Беар Вориор (Bear Warrior).

2 Likes

I can actually can do the Vader Build^^

1 Like

So a Viking Predator then

1 Like

Any specifics on the builds?

No, just try to make it somewhat accurate to Vader

1 Like

No its a Beerzerker

Demostration of the build:

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do^^