The New Lazy Questionnaire 1 for game version 2.0 (Please answer ALL THE DAMN QUESTIONS, and bump after finishing.)

I bought this game to play with friends to hunt down predators… so sue me if you don’t like it. I will die killing it.

The little background story we have (Dutch tapes and OWLF Recordings) focus on HUNTING DOWN THE PREDATOR… so… there’s that.

And then there’s the fact that this game is basically a clone of a special mission on Ghost Recon Wildlands which focused on the military group taking down the Predator.

So yeah… when you read “Deer Hunting Grounds” you don’t think Deer are going to hunt you down. ;)

2 Likes

Currently I’ve heard Dutch 87’s passives don’t work properly
I didn’t buy it so I wouldn’t know if this is true

Bump*

Yeah I havent bought it yet. but looking at his stats I dont think hes p2w regardless. City hunter is the only one I think is objectively p2w because he just seems to have better stats across the board than a normal hunter.

Yes CH has better stats but you can’t swap out wrist launcher

1 Like

Benefits of growing up on the mean streets…

It will only be balanced when we get City Hunters one weakness…Lt. Mike Harrigan.

That’s it. I’m contacting Danny Glover tomorrow.

True but considering the pred side doesnt have many choices for gear in the first place, whether thats bad is subjective more than objective. Personal opinion basically.

They don’t have much yet

Very true.

this is kinda wrong IMO. with FT you have 4 more chances of someone making a mistake. When facing equally skilled players, whoever makes a mistake first will likely lose.

I have since I play more ft … but it is misleading … I play it more because of the long queues … but I like both roles equally, if I could I would play one game of each. and the question which team can put more pressure, the predator … but it already does it … attacking at a distance and wearing down to the end and with the scarce ammunition and without syringes to give the final touch melee. I think with lengthening the missions and removing the back account. It would fix, I keep finding predators that make it out of the movie. and you have to understand one thing … rushing kills. you cannot attack even ft with full resources it will repel you. pred does more damage and has more life … and as in ft there is a lot of predator brain dead, it is believed that this f13 and that the predator instead of being an alien is undead or something indestructible. If they played their cards well using the environment, use more the equipment that there are many that wear it as an ornament, set off alarms to create confusion for the FT, set traps along the way … I don’t know and they should take this into account the game will be balanced when 50% of the games end with a fleeing team member, 25% Ft wins and 25% pred wins … approximately. Let’s not forget that winning here does not mean killing the pred or the entire ft. And some advice to the pred … when you shoot someone, COMPLETE IT instead of doing nonsense, I have revived and killed the pred for being an idiot several times … more than I should

Lets say you take 4 Mike tyson’s and put em up against one Mike tyson … Who’s more likely winning that fight?

That’s the point I’d like to get across

If all FT are good players it’s very hard for the Pred to get even 1 kill

Pred gets killed but body isn’t secured = Pred wins
Pred kills one FT member but time runs out = Pred wins
Pred kills all FT members = Pred kills
FT exfils = FT wins
FT secure the Pred body = FT wins
Match finishes without FT doing exfil, securing the pred body and nobody dies = DRAW

So there you have it, Predator has 3 ways of winning the game where FT only has 2

But you also break the single mike tysons knuckles,

and give the other mike tysons knuckle dusters.

Thats how it can feel at times.

I came to the conclusion that the reason that the balance doesnt go as you would expect hearing that, is because the 4 mike tysons with knuckle dusters are in most cases retarded and mute XD

1 Like

Not quite… because the 4 don’t have the same health, stamina or endurance

If you say 4 old MT vs 1 Young MT… guess who I think is gonna win?

When pooled together it has to be similar right?

Realistically the sheer fire power of FT is as least equal

You’re pretty much vaporized if all FT are dumping on you at the same time

Edit 2

Changed title as the votes are all over the place and incomplete.

To those leaving blanks…

1 Like

again… it just takes one mistake. One FT member makes a mistake and now the Pred has the advantage. We are talking here about equally (or close) skilled players.

I’ve faced many friends who are sick as preds. Some of them we haven’t been able to beat. Most of the time is a 50/50 outcome.

Even if you know how they play, even if you know their habits, because we all play together SBS they also know our habits. So it all comes down to who makes a mistake first.

Against unknown good preds, we will lose our first match almost always. We learn, we adapt, we win. Then we face again, he learned, he adapted, and he wins. And so on and so on.

That’s why we try to keep a log of all the preds we face. Sometimes a pred we categorized as shitty, wins, because we went in over confident. A mistake, nonetheless, that costs us the victory.

That’s not accurate tho

FT wins if:
-at least 1 exfils
-kills pred and defuses bomb
-kills pred & bomb goes off but at least 1 survives

Pred wins if:
-time runs out
-kills everybody
-bomb kills everyone? (Dont remember this one tbh, almost never happens)