The New Lazy Questionnaire 1 for game version 2.0 (Please answer ALL THE DAMN QUESTIONS, and bump after finishing.)

Do you believe that you have played the game enough to comment on its balance?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

Do you believe the game in its current state is balanced?

• Yes completely
  • Somewhat
  • Not at all

0 voters

Do you think the game should be more Stealth, or Action Focused?

• Action Focused
  • Stealth Focused

0 voters

Do you think that DLC characters are balanced or pay to win? If yes pay to win, which?
(Multiple Choice: Please Do not select the first option if you intend to select any of the others)

• The DLC characters are all balanced.
  • Samurai Predator Is Pay to Win
  • City Hunter Predator Is Pay to Win
  • Dutch 2025 Is Pay to Win
  • Dutch 1987 Is Pay To Win

0 voters

Do you Play On Playstation or PC?

• PS4
  • PC

0 voters

When you play fire-team, do you play in pre-made teams, or with randoms?

• Both
  • Premade
  • Randoms

0 voters

Which team do you play Most?

• Predator
  • Fireteam
  • Both

0 voters

Which team do you think is the most powerful currently?

• Predator
  • Fireteam

0 voters

Which team should be able to apply the most pressure during the match?

• Predator
  • Fireteam

0 voters

Which team should be the most stressed out and afraid during the matches?

• Predator
  • Fireteam

0 voters

Which team should be hunting the other throughout the match?

• Predator
  • Fireteam

0 voters

4 Likes

Edited. Forgot a question of which team you play most. That will be the only edit.

A second questionairre will come out in a few days. this is just a tuner so I can get a feel for the community in its current state.

I chose not to answer the last question, as I felt it was obviously leaning towards an agenda.
I think the Predator should be doing the “hunting” the most, but I certainly don’t see any issue with the Fire Team chasing down a weakened adversary. (“If it bleeds, we can kill it.”)

If you’d like to rename it to “Which team should be the aggressor (or combat initiator) for the majority of the match?”, I’ll choose Predator.

I chose “Premade” for the FT option, but it’s not always 4 man Pre-mades. So in a sense, I sometimes play with randoms as well. (but I do avoid it deliberately).

1 Like

Fair enough but the point was to see how many people actually believe that fireteam should be hunting the predator evolve style.

edit

if it will let me edit again Ill switch it to throughout most of the match to support what you mean there.

edit 2

Unfortunately its too late. Ive been hard locked out of editing since its a poll.

Ok, all good. I can’t imagine anyone know understands the franchise to choose Fire Team anyway, unless they are deliberately trolling. :)

1 Like

Trolling or not I gurantee you some mofos gonna pick fireteam.

Edit @XViper

One thing I will say. Is it absolutely peeves me when people dont answer some of the questions. I chose them all for a reason. Its to see where connections from some thoughts to others can be identified. However I cant do that when people arent honest, or arent finishing the god damn questionairre.

Peeves me so much.

1 Like

I’ve been a pred main since May and I just started playing FT when '87 Dutch came out

I win as FT about 50% of the time I would guess maybe a little less it all depends on if I get a good team

If I don’t have a good team, I get rekt

If I have a good team I have a pretty high chance of winning

There are mechanics like leaping that get preddy killed (leaping and bumping into something and going straight up)

Right now I’m gonna say the balance is getting closer to optimum.

It’s gonna be an ebb and flow with balance to get it just right, so I think it’s normal to lean harder either way with each update

With each patch is should stabalize more and more

Both sides are fully capable of winning

But it’s a numbers game

4 players who are equally as skilled as Predator are always gonna have the odds in their favor

All in all the game should be in favor of the predator

SO NERF THE FUCKING FT ALREADY!!

JK DONT!!

IM SO CONFLICTED!!

WHY DID I HAVE TO BECOME A HYBRID??!!!

I’m having a blast as FT but when that next Pred DLC drops… Better believe spines will be ripped.

Then go back to FT when we get LT. Mike Harrigan…because WE ARE GETTING LT. MIKE HARRIGAN. AN OLD AND YOUNG VERSION. RIGHT ILLFONIC!!!

Then back to what ever the next Pred dlc is

And so on and so forth

Also I voted for action over stealth because it’s an online game

If it was single player I would have an emphasis on stealth

But at the end of the day it should be up to the player.

2 Likes

I feel you man. Its a struggle because once you play both sides balancing becomes infinitely more complex in your mind and you realize that every single change is gonna effect literally everything else and its alot to take in.

Please finish answering the damn questions.

also @BadBlood I respect that you said no about the commenting on balance. Thank you for being honest <3

1 Like

I need more time with FT. Then I need some Pred time if you want the most accurate responses lol

1 Like

you can always come back and change your votes by pressing “Show Vote” otherwise no worries

1 Like

Did not know that.

1 Like

I can definitely relate.

Unfortunately, you can’t link each response to an individual user ID, so you can’t quantify for example “How PC players feel vs PS4 players”, which is really how this kind of information needs to be used.

You could probably do this with a proper survey tool, but not with a forum poll.

For example

More PS4 players who main FT are going to think Predator is stronger.
More PS4 players who main Predator with Crossplay ON, are going to think FT is stronger.
Most PC players will think Fire Team is stronger.

I chose “Fire Team is stronger”, because of how I feel when I play Fire Team in a pre-made.
But if I was to base my choice on my experiences as playing as a Predator, vs non-premade FT (especially PS4), then I’d have to say Predator is fine. (Because I haven’t lost a real game…:)

It’s so hard man… :\

2 Likes

The fuck I cant. I can see them lil profile pics when people vote

… Just gonna take infinitely more time lol

hahahaha… ok… fair point. I didn’t notice that.
F*ck that’s gonna be a lot of work though! haha. Good luck!

1 Like

Ok I finished the damn questions…friends?

1 Like

Maybe not. I might be able to find a tool that I can input the data to and figure it out.

Most likely though im just gonna eyeball it and see if theres anything I notice after a few looks.

yes <3

1 Like

lol we were already on good terms man XD

1 Like