the next dlc will probably be the celtic predator watch all this video to better understand and understand me too πŸ˜…

the next dlc will probably be the celtic predator watch all this video to better understand and understand me too πŸ˜…

Next Dlc Celtic Predator !!!

take zerk , put celtic mask
=> celtic

3 Likes

I wait for a ft, there are only predators

1 Like

Celtic or Fugitive.
Maybe the hybrid too

Lol πŸ˜‚

Until they release the same number of FT as of Predators i won’t buy any more DLC’s.

Royce ot mike and i like lorena marianita or new innovation

I think they implied that the predators dlc sold better
the game is kinda in a vegetative state they moved on to new stuff but they still want to get some money with no effort . So they will probably spam pred dlc until the end
i would love new FT whatever if it’s a totaly new class (like they did with the owlf) or a movie based one (there is some interesting comics they could take some characters)
Royce and Mike are possible and they could be interesting (royce could be a mix of assault and scout => mobile with a good dps (even if all FT already do to much damage) but he don’t have much hp and gear) Mike could bring his gun (with the duellist perk of course ^^)
and i was also thinking about maybe Leona Cantrell from pred 2 she’s still alive and she is aware of pred existence .For sure at the end of the movie the OWLF met her and maybe she got hired (but she was pregnant and i don’t think it’s easy to combine hunting pred and a family life)