The Nomad Clan Predator Animated!!!

(Sorry for the link and not actually showing here, it was the best I could do 😤🥲)

Just wanted to show off this awesome piece of work that was given to me by a fan/sub of my channel! Though it’s not finished when they gave it to me, it still is awesome and totally understand for animation is hard as all hell. The creator of the animation is also the creator of many other Nomad Clan related art pieces known on Twitter as @BlackSunsRims so go support them in all the awesome and hard work they do!^^

Here are what Nomad looks like not only in standard size and PHG’s but also Chibi Form (for those who didn’t know).

5 Likes

It’s just a white box

I think you have to post it to an external site like Facebook then download the image from that site to get the file size small enough

Or compress it via WinRAR or similar program

Oh damn! So sorry let me see if I can do that

There we go! That’s the best I can do, a link to my Twitter showing off the animation. Again sorry it gotta be like this, thanks for trying to help though^^

I’m gushing over this, as an artist I respect that person. Looks fricking amazing! Tell them my most sincere of compliments. Love the smears, artstyle and general look of the Pred!

1 Like

Oh trust me I gave them every ounce of thanks and appreciation as I could give for them. I could care less it wasn’t finished because I know how hard it is, but yeah it was just amazing seeing my main boi getting some love!