The Nomad Predator is in God of War 2018! (Playable Mod)(Thread)

I wanna give a huge shoutout to ​⁠ for making this a dream come true! I’ll try my best to make the Mod Public Use on Nexus but until then, if you’d like to see the finished product of the Mod, check out their video here:

I hope you all enjoy and here I’ll be showing off not only my PNGTuber Nomad but also with other members of the Nomad Clan I call friends!^^

WELCOME WELCOME EVERYONE! THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE FOR THE NOMAD PREDATOR HAS FINALLY MADE ITS WAY INTO GOD OF WAR (2018)!!!

Sadly don’t have any commentary from my awesome community / moderators of the Nomad Clan I this video, but I hope you all enjoy!^^

Also! The Mod is now Publicly Playable!

Got some photos I took in game that I’m honestly proud of and love:

1 Like

WE GOT ANOTHER GOW VIDEO FEATURING OUR NEWEST PNGTUBER MEMBER OF THE NOMAD CLAN… @Shaymin99 !

New God of War Video with Nomad Mod Fighting the Dark Elf General & a Mountain Dragon!
(Ft. PNGTuber Nomad Clan Members & @Shaymin99)

Yyyyyyaaaaayyyyyy…no

Hey! Just wanted to show a highlight of Nomad fighting a Dragon in God of War! (Ft. Nomad’s voice mimicry)

WE HAVE A NEW GOW VIDEO FEATURING YHR NOMAD PREDATOR MOD! (No Commentary but Nomads Vocal Mimicking) 🪓❄️

Huh I guess you were right @MassImpact124 👀

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXbmooXolXA
BITCH! You got yourself some fuckin rights yo!
Whats your secret sauce made out of?

🤷🏻 I just post 😶

1 Like

jebuz. and i eat. but nobody knows why.

1 Like