The Predator needs grenades!!!

Just charge up the plasmacaster and shoot walls

1 Like

I mean yea plasma caster should melt anything anyway

It can hit targets through walls currently. But pair with motion detectors so you know FT positioning

1 Like

Wait it does go through walls? Every time i try it doesn’t do shit

Not the projectile itself but when fully charged the AoE of the shot still hits guys.

But like on the outside wall right?

1 Like

This is exactly what I was thinking.

2 Likes

That would be the single worst decision illfonic could possibly make. That was the absolute worst BS gameplay mechanic I’ve have ever dealt with in gaming. And I dealt with usas12 and frag rounds in battlefield 3 before it’s nerf.

THIS.

Avp2 expansion pack had nades

Well the damage has to be adjusted…

Yeah it could have been better but it did solve the camper issue. Maybe some sort of trade off, like double the cool down time or something 🤷‍♀️

Hell yeah!! And also buff Shoulder Caster. Those nerfs were back when the playerbase was relatively new to the game, but time has passed and FT are smarter, as well as all their buffs and new toys. So it’s time to bring the Predator back to where it used to be (one shot plasma shot ftw😈).

What was the actual damage on a full charge shot? I don’t recall

Instant down is all I remember 😈 It downed all classes if the legends are to be believed. So that would be at least 200 damage 😳

No implement that damage. Fuck the ft i would to throw a small tomahawk missile at the ft lol

2 Likes

I believe it was simply 125 and they just moved it to 120 because the lighter classes got wrecked if if they paused to do mission interactions or go for revives. With the stronger perk values, they could buff the plasma caster, but you would never see a scout or recon not bring at least OWLF trained. Although, that would be canceled by Downrange extra 10%, so I guess reversing the plasma caster nerf could be a good thing.

Thts with out down range correct? Because If I remember correctly at launch with DR i was able to 1 shot every class if they did not have thick skin

I don’t think they’ll change the slam or caster back

Predator is capable of dealing plenty of damage as is

The issue is the amount of damage he takes

Making his armor actually do what’s it’s supposed to do and reduce/eliminate any damage taken to the area that is armored would set the balance right

Honestly his armor should be able to take so many hits before it starts to deal damage to the Predator

Reverting the nerfs would just make Predator too OP again

I understand predators fucks shit up in the movies but this is a multiplayer game and it needs to be balanced

Yes. Without Downrange. I don’t remember the plasma caster ever doing 150 base damage.

1 Like