The Predators' worst enemy

Illfonic’s limited support.

It is so strange. They were allowed to make this awesome game with innovative gameplay and great atmosphere true to the first movie. And the playerbase is still quite large. Many other multiplayer games are long dead after two and a half years with servers shut down.

Maybe, it is just Sony that keeps this game alive.

Also got the impression somehow that Illfonic tries very hard to get rid of Predator: Hunting Grounds but YOU don’t fullfil their wish and let it die but keep playing. You even buy Illfonic’s low effort DLC so Sony can consider DLC sales as sufficient to keep the game alive and ask Illfonic to keep going.

4 Likes

I keep this game alive. JABRONYS load in for the chance to defeat excellence. They ALWAYS lose or catch me experimenting with a new build. It will be a sad day when I retire. These LOSERS will have nothing left to live for. #GETSOME

4 Likes

No

my last thread had like 200 replies. Stats dont lie SON. #GETSOME

1 Like

Almost none of them were for you

1 Like

All of them were for me. People want to be a part of my MOVEMENT. My culture. Many CHAMPAMANIACS on this forum who live for my latest post or for me to murder them then TEABAG them in the game. Who are you? #GETSOME

1 Like

Chris Hansen

2 Likes

liar XD

THAT i agree with.

Y’know, i still can’t tell if you’re a world-class troll or a special-class ret@rd.

1 Like

Why don’t you send an invite and #GETSOME?

1 Like

1 Like

sex

That’s my honest opinion.

I really enjoy PHG and consider it as innovative and very atmospheric. The artists did a very good job. Management and programmers, though…

with whom?

lol

but shouldn’t have been?

How the fuck is it innovative?

AVP already had leaping, Assassins creed had preset parkour, and the weapons are generic.

Batman is a better predator game

2 Likes

AFTE is a better predator game.

3 Likes

Cos i’m shit at this buggy-ass broken game XD

These are the main issues of PHG:
Bugs and awkward controls for the predator since Illfonic simply doesn’t care.

1 Like