the problem with the perks system...

The problem is that it does not encourage the players to use the little perks. You’re usually trying to use as much perks as your perks points allow you to, which means that you’re always going to take the big ones. It would be way more interesting if you could put as many perks as you want, only regarding your perks point ( but only for the predators cause hey, it’s not fireteam hunting grounds here, our mighty yautjas deserve to be highly skilled hunters )

(ho and by the way JUST GIVE US OUR DAMN EXILED PREDLOCKS WE’VE BOUGHT !!! I AM ONLY LEVEL 300, AND THERE IS NO WAY I’M REACHING 500 BEFORE 2042)

5 Likes

And there aren’t enough perks that change how the game can be played. Most perks are based on adding damage, or improving tankiness

2 Likes

This sounds great, and yajitas can finally reach their full potential, especially the ones that have a ridiculous amount of perk points.

1 Like

Specializations should have been added perks.

Lesser costing perks should be more effective and helping to change the game in, not a drastic way, but enough the game feels actually different, using different perks.

This has been said before, and you’re right. For both sides, it would be better without the three slot system.

4 Likes

Yep, the only issue is that it might get crowded in the utility wheel. 3 is good but 4 or 5 would squeeze alot into that little space.
Maybe thats the caveat having to deal with the tight wheel in exchange for using everything. I think people could manage to use them all but seldom and only at the right moments if their smart.

Because a med kit, and bear trap always is carried by most people. Without audio decoy is rare, but most of the time is used in combination with bear traps. The city hunter firing weapon is just a spook toy and really never does much damage unless you’re up against a potatoe. and the motion detector people rarely use so both might as well be permanently added.

If you use Wolf then it’s either motion detectors or audio decoy and wrist launcher, what would you use with Wolf. (Medkits are equipped)

I’ve said several times make more perk slots so I can build something different, the points total don’t have to change just give me more slots to build different

2 Likes

Wrist launcher is op and is banned in 4 countries

1 Like

That’s why I don’t use it.

1 Like

I like perks best when they are attached to gear

Peds could really benefit from more class passives besides speed stamina and energy consumption

4 Likes

Just imagine if ya could use like 5 slots for a scout , keep points the same just add more slots for perks

1 Like

Scout would be meta. Disk and katana. Disciplined. Long jump adrenal down range modified reserve light bender. That’d be a super fun build and incredibly hard to track. Hard hitting range and crazy hit and run ability.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be cool to see scout mains again and not Cleo ax former baby fortniter punks all the time lmao

3 Likes