THE SAVIOR OF PHG! SAY YOUR PEACE!

If you saved this game from an iminant end, say it!!!
TELL US YOUR STORY!!!
WHAT DID YOU DO TO SAVE THIS GAME!!!

1 Like

I drove up to Austin to have a luncheon with Kasinilla. I had an avocado on toast and she had a blueberry bagel, buttered but not toasted. A couple of cold brews and some laughs later, I got her to commit to the Night Maps and high ping combo for the next update. The rest was history.
The game has never been better.

2 Likes

We have you to blame for night maps?

1 Like

Yup. Yours truly. She wanted to introduce a ā€œroad mapā€ lol.
I said donā€™t you think night vision goggles would be cool?

Yeah. Kind of like how cats can see in the dark. So could the FT. Itā€™ll be fun

I told everyone I could that this game is a cash grab with developers who donā€™t care for it, I actively shit on it whenever the opportunity rises, I point out they have lied to their consumers.

download

3 Likes

fake news šŸ§

2 Likes

You also got repeatedly banned for no reason to save us from kassā€™s reign of terror.

4 Likes

That I did, and Iā€™d do it again.

3 Likes

Thank you for showing us the light of this Reyligion!

4 Likes

You are welcome my child.

3 Likes

Did you finally fuck her?

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

2 Likes

Oh, that was a night to remember. Of course, Iā€™d had a good bit to drink that night. She came out of the bedroom in a little cat costume. Her fangs were sharp, but she knew how to use them. And she was nice and soft down below. No, she was no ordinary beastā€¦

1 Like

GG,you Wariorā€¦

1 Like

Why drive all the way to Austin when you couldā€™ve found plenty of them ugly fat Mexican hoodrats in the west side.

2 Likes

They didnā€™t work for Illfonic. If I was going influence the next update, I was going to have to take one for the team and poke Kassiā€™s whiskers.

2 Likes

Letā€™s see, more maps, custom roars on the iconic predators you buy, not just the usual generic crap. More members of the fire team, more modifications for humans, predators from the comicsā€¦ i think thatā€™s all

No

1 Like

Well thatā€™s a lil naive of you lol
Gameā€™s ded, playerbase is potatoes and nerds and thereā€™s only one more pile of shit on illfonicā€™s roadmap before they cancel the whole fucken thing.

and whats that? and dont say Tank or Tutorial or Tracker. Oddly enough they all start with the letter T.

There, you said it.

1 Like