The Serpent Hunter Build

The most successful Xenomorph hunter of all time.
this Hunter wears a custom bio-helmet that mimics the head of a Xenomorph. Paying homage to such worthy prey that they even act and hunt as a Xenomorph. The Serpent Hunter, also known as Alien Head Predator, was an Elite Yautja from the Elite Clan and was last seen in the Aliens Vs. Predators (2010) video game bowing to Dark at the end of the game. I won’t spoil the rest since it’s a pretty good first person game where you play as both Alien, Colonial Marine, and Predator. Also! In that game you can unlock the Serpent Hunter / Alien Head Skin.

Now that we know who this Hunter is, let’s get to the gameplay so I hope you all enjoy!^^

7 Likes

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Since xenos are out of the question can we at least get a Biomask and maybe a cool armor variant for the Hunter!!!

Also whens the next Dev Stream!!

Holy Fuck dude!! Good shit!!

3 Likes

Huh???

Oh! Thanks man^^

1 Like

The day after the June update drops

2 Likes

I know!! Lol maybe we can get a slip up so we know when the update is. Gotta play strategic!! Dammm thought old age granted you wisdom!! Sheezzeehh

1 Like

Yeah sorry!! Had to edit it forgot to give you props!

You video made me think that we need this as a mask lol!!

1 Like

the most they can do is go out with a bang… a fully loaded Predator… i thought that was supposed to be elder level 150

2 Likes

I would love to have this as a mask! However Illfonic would need rights to Aliens which I don’t think we will get anytime soon😅

1 Like

I don’t understand sorry, what?

1 Like

the games death… the most they can do is go out with an elite pred class

Idk about that, but it would interesting to see Illfonic version of a Elite class. That being having Duel Wielding Wrist Blades, healing crystals would be a interest gear to have with Predators using it to heal quicker.

why the fuck is it not in the game. The FT can heal on demand without a break… pred is forced to give them a break.

1 Like

Well again in the beginning of the game it focused on the original movie which that’s what the Predator did when hurt or claimed a kill. I do agree though since we are Alittle more out there since release it is time for more tech to better suit both parties but also keep balancing which is a challenge in itself

were talking an elite predator JH who easily would have killed them all… but fo movie purposes died to arnold

That would be interesting, I honestly wish we had a visual novel showing the Predators Dutch had slayin just to have a idea what Dutch really went through

Hmmmm… are we sure about that? Preds (or some of their gear) from AVP are in pak file, also, sometimes there is a glitch, when after claming, the FT / Merc body is bleeding acid, not blood. Perhaps we will see them in future…

1 Like

You mean the blood that is black cause they paint shadows instead of implementing a true light source in there code?

Yup! Thats the on… hold on…
Forget everything I wrote…

3 Likes

Lol! Im also pretty sure they address this pior not sure! But im like 80% positive that they did! Would be nice tho! Some Aliens would be nice

2 Likes

Good stuff man!

2 Likes