The shuriken

7 Likes

Looks beautiful

Is it just gonna be a reskin of the smart disc?

1 Like

Hell… Looks cool.
But if it is as horrible to control as the disc… Isch. Why oh why is the damn disc inverse!?

1 Like

I wouldnt really say this is the final product version for the gadget, shuriken is to be thrown and it should be insta kill imo cause it slice and dices, well judging from plasma nerf its gonna leave fireteam with like 10-20 HP left lol…

Also i believe @Tbrack25 just put in the model of shuriken instead of smart disc but i might be wrong

I hope they will make it like avp in ps3, so basically with tracking aim system. The smart disc is fucking annoying and too much slow and hard to control.

1 Like

I think shuriken will be better in melee combat and do less range damage

They should give it a throw effect of a combi stick with a boomerang effect, throw it and it comes back to you as long as you don’t move behind something.

No weapon should be instant down.

I agree it should do the same damage as a disk.

1 hit down would be op.

More so when FT needs to activate objective in the open and some take some time to activate.

awesome!

i think someone just managed to mod it over the smartdisc. I hope they are thrown like the combistick and are capable of pinning enemies to the wall. With a unique feature like the fireteams still alive on the wall but severely hurt and you need another player to free you.

If they pin you to walls the damage would have to be low. If they do sever damage and also pin… It would be OP.

only if near a wall line with the netgun. But yeah, maybe not too much dmg

what do you mean it is inverse? You can change the controls of it in the settings

I really hope not! Its two entirely different weapons. Sshuriken is just a large throwing ninja star, while smart disc is basically a remote controlled drone.

It’s better if it’s able to ricochet 2-3 times and gets stuck to a wall or it just a be a non controllable smart disc

I want it to be an uncontrolled but returning boomerang. :P

1 Like