THE SPARTAN PREDATOR BUILD RETURNS! (3.0) (+Audio Lore)

Welcome Everyone! I just wanna say I highly appreciate the love the GOW:R Predator Build Video it got! I also wanna say that this Build (Spartan) holds a special place in my heart for it’s the first ever Original Build concept I came up with. Anyways I hope you enjoy and have a nice week^^.

Spartan Predators Lore:

They have been with us longer then we have been on this Earth, warriors who fall from the sky and make trophies of men. This Hunter might just be one of the oldest…but do not mistake his age for weakness. for time has only made him more disciplined. Earning the title of “Ancient”. This Predator comes from Earths mightiest battlegrounds. Ancient Greece. where he hunted only the deadliest of warriors, The Spartans. finding them the only prey worth hunting…until there was no one worthy left to hunt.

hundreds of Years would pass by. In that time it grew stronger, more experienced. More deadly. till the day he would be summoned back to Earth for a worthy opponent. That day finally came in the form of an ancient of our own . A man named “Dutch”. further studies into this “Dutch” The creature would finally fine a worthy opponent. One that would last. One worthy of hunting…this would be the last hunt, may it be in glory or death. this warrior like the ones he slayed and with honor, will die only when his back has hit the ground.

(Audio Lore was done by Ziggy, a member of the Nomad Clan Fan Channel)

1 Like

Nice lore and gameplay. I will say, you probably should have been killed during this claim though. Got a little lucky.

1 Like

Oh yeah 100% but hey I like to push my luck sometimes, usually that’s when the great clips come in.

I’m glad you enjoyed both the lore and gameplay though

For fun I even made a little Spartan Nomad Pred.

1 Like

the predator is an alien hunter. Not spartan, not samurai, not bionic… not gay…

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

No gay

Really?

How would you know? As you said, “alien hunter.” You know nothing about their cultural norms, other than they enjoy hunting under a vague honor system.

1 Like