The Tartarus Clan Leader (LV-797) Build

((HELLO EVERYONE!!! Welcome back to another Comicbook Build Video!!! Today we have the Leader of the Tartarus Clan, they have no name or a origins from what I can find. Only that they took up position as the Clan Leader once Cracked Tusk died by the hands of a Colonial Marine. However don’t be mistaken as them trying to get quick power, this Character is what I like to call “Unknown Badass” as most of his accomplishments are met off the story or mentioned. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy!))

The Tartarus Clan Leaders Lore:
The Tartarus Clan, originally lead by Cracked Tusk who would sadly die, still operated and protected the Engineers ship known as the Juggernaut. A new clan leader was chosen of a Yautja Warrior of unknown origins. The Tartarus Clan would land on a planet called LV-223, tracking down remaining Colonial Marines that where apart of the crew trying to capture the “Juggernaut” and the death of Cracked Tusk, to a Engineer Temple.

There they would meet a formal member of the Tartarus Clan and a well known warrior in the comics, “Ahab” who would side with the Marines against his Clan. Probably the most epic show down would commence with the Clan Leader & Ahab staring one another down, till the Clan Leader summoned his strongest warrior “Hornhead” to have a dual with Ahab on the secrets the Engineer Temple had locked away, but if Ahab won then the Tartarus Clan would accept Ahabs decisions and leave the Colonial Marines alone.

Once the dual had began, it was pretty much short work with Ahab dispatching the Young Warrior and sadly killing him after no choice. The Clan Leader again stated down Ahab to which Ahab returned the glare, but the tension was broken by a swarm of Xenomophs. The Clan would forge a temporary alliance with Ahab and the Marines to fend off the horde. With a sacrifice from the humans that the Yautja’s could respect, a human killing himself to take out the horde and the Xenomorph Queen, they broke all quails with the Colonial Marine’s and even offered Ahab his spot back in the Clan. To which the 1 eye’d Warrior accepted, now finally back with his people.

1 Like

When men cried
1 Like

Dude when I tell you I shed a tear, I was so fucking sad when they just killed off Ironhied like that

1 Like

Me too man🤣

1 Like

Easily he was like top 3 of my favorite Transformers from the Bayverse

1 Like

Neat thing is ironhide got hit with a instant acting transformer bubonic plague
Sentinel prime is a war criminal

2 Likes

YEAH HOLY SHIT!
That was fucking traumatizing when I was young, just seeing your favorite character just turned to ash and rust was horrifying

1 Like

i’m sorry who was ironhide?

1 Like

The GMC transformer

1 Like

Fucking beautiful piece art that’s who that is @LordDIOBrando2

2 Likes

In all fairness, Sentinel didn’t deserve mercy after what he did to Ironhide 😑