The Voodoo_1st_Lady Predator Build

Special Thanks to Voodoo_1st_Lady for allowing this to be possible, how this happened was when I met this amazing streamer on Twitch ( Where to find her: https://twitch.tv/voodoo_1st_lady ) She might be new on the block but she makes her gameplay fun with both Predator and Fireteam while also having a good laugh with someone you can consider a friend.

The story behind “Voodoo” Predator is a complicated one for it isn’t one Predator but many, this title is a mantle depending on the one who bares the mark of a insane one. A Voodoo Lady or Mans hunting tactics are strange for even in there small and skinny stature, they are battle hard and willing to throw themselves into battles they can’t win only to come out on top batter and bruised. They are literally crazy enough to confuse and strike fear into their enemies or prey, so prey that they don’t find you in their hunting grounds……or else your skull might be their newest decoration for they believe your not simply a trophy but a symbol of power.

If you haven’t already, be sure to Subscribe to my channel for more content like this^^:

1 Like

I played with her the other day. Nice gal.

2 Likes

She is truely amazing and funny, it was a honor to make a build for her and she even uses it on stream which makes me even more happy^^

Siiiiiiiimp

2 Likes

Simp warning yes, beta male spotted!

2 Likes

I don’t think I like your tone lol

Nah just thought I’d do something nice for someone

Have you done the same thing for someone who is not a girl?

I’d love to do one for 626 or BladeMaster, but I really don’t have the time to at the moment. Unfortunately studies are more important then builds, then again these where builds I made Bc I really didn’t have any build ideas at the time so why not pick some entertaining PHG’s streamers.

Plus I have done many male builds so why not dip my toe into some female builds🤷🏻

You want someone to make a Riktig Build video ?

You cant even hear it!
Lol.

Nah honestly I dont give a shit I just thought itd be funny lol.

1 Like

It was I was just messing with you, hope you enjoyed the videos^^

Riktig?

Warclub?

dont give me ideas

“Trouble is surely brewing!”
I don’t even know what’s happening or being asked 💀😅

She is really a good person and also a good FT
✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Hell yeah 👍