The VR version of this game... What happened?

Alright, if you didn’t know, this game has a VR counterpart which looks like it would be SO FUN. But there’s a catch. You can’t play it ANYWHERE other than some VR arcades, which are obviously out of business because of Covid and the amount of germs spread from headsets.

In this game, you could play as a Predator, or as a human. Both look smooth, and it even has a story mode! Why the heck is it only in arcades?

Well, I found on Xenopedia that the release of a home VR version was in development. It’s been about a year since that was found out.

I’ve read an article about it, and apparently it was supposed to be Predator : Hunting Grounds before P:HG. It was 4v1, had the same graphics and was even revealed earlier than P:HG!

Since all that stuff happened, FoxNext went silent about the game and it went arcade only. If it ever becomes a real game or not, I don’t know, but I’m still hoping.

Links:

Game: Predator VR on Steam (steampowered.com)

Xenopedia Wiki: Predator VR | Xenopedia | Fandom

Yep i remember the news of it came out at some point prior to PHG. It was like 30 seconds of ‘can i get through this video’.

Yeah, the graphics seemed… Questionable… But it still would’ve been cool.

1 Like

not the same developer though