The way of the Yautja Hunter

I already agree, I’m just saying his arguments aren’t good

2 Likes

Gasp you take that back, I may not have all the sources to connect the two but if I did what then? I mean it’s still by Hollywood so it’s still their message, ruin Predator or make it about feminist and boy let me tell you it is, read the newest anthology, when I complete the book I’m going to do a review of each story on the forums or maybe just the bad parts and you’ll see what I mean

“I may not have the sources to connect the Jews and natural disasters but what I did?”

Hollywood may have a trend of being similar but Hollywood isn’t some hive mind, not to mention they can backtrack on poor ideas.

Or is jedi fallen order bad now because of microtransactions that it doesn’t have,

Feminists are people who believe in equal rights. Modern “feminists” are fakes and are really sjw’s.

So Naru being a proper feminist isn’t really that bad. Especially when you realize her issue was an oppressive caste system, which as a gun supporting republican, ya fuck caste systems.

It’s almost Like both the left and right are the same side if the coin

Irrelevant

Stories with a bad representation of a theme doesn’t make every example of that theme bad

Oh and considering this is…

You

I don’t trust what you have to say

1 Like
  1. I actually do and a whole lot more! Lol but another time perhaps 😅

2. Jedi Fallen order doesn’t it can’t be true!

3-4. Ok but why try to put it out in the media look at the failure of rings of power

1. Ouch and still doing it because it’s truth

Trust me bro

Loon at aliens which had an anti corporate message and was amazing

Political themes can be good, it’s all about execution.

I’m tired of people going “but broad generalization therefore it’s bad”

You know racism and sexism are based on that logic? It’s a complete failure of logic and yet humanity keeps coming back to it because we’re all too stupid.

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird that Lily Thai fucked the predator.

Hm 🤔

'Scuse me, but i happen to be a crustacean so could you please elaborate

Hmm what?

Just pondering and wandering