The way of the Yautja Hunter

From the many times I have read lore books including the anthologies I noticed a pattern, Predators are just like humans, always trying to rank up in life and show off, the only difference is their Anatomy, before I thought the Predator was about how a man like Dutch beat a futuristic tech alien by using his wits instead of his guns, but now it seems the series has veered of course and now we continue this dance of shooters instead of survival, which I’m glad prey brought it back to old school but still they tried using modern ideals to promote their message of how even she’s better then Dutch

Hopefully soon though it goes back to how the first Movie was like

2 Likes

Imagine using a Screenrant Article made in 5 minutes for like 10 bucks so you can push this weird narrative.

6 Likes

Lol ya they seriously just want to woke everything

It doesn’t even use a proper argument

Dutch not using an option he didn’t have in the first place isn’t being a worse fighter.

Like sure Dutch used his stealth advantage to knock out the camouflage

But Naru fucking labotamized him…

That’s a hell of a lot smarter

But even then the rest of the fight can he explained with JH being a better hunter, thus harder to kill.

By predator rules, Dutch is superior

By logic, Dutch is also superior in own whole rant

Not counting extended lore

3 Likes

Reading this article made my brain lose processing power and perhaps even straightened some wrinkles. Both Dutch and Naru are skilled in areas of their expertise, used what they had in their respective time period, and can do things the other can’t. The stories reflect the conflict of each character, experienced soldier vs experienced hunter and fledgling hunter vs young blood hunter, that’s it.

It’s this kind of shit that the honest attempt of making good diverse well written characters look bad. If it’s this easy to write articles for them, then I should apply to get a job. Perhaps my last two brain cells can be useful for once.

4 Likes

Not even gonna read it but no she’s not better Han Dutch she got lucky. She did do good by setting up a trap but she also went up against a less experienced hunter and he didn’t have a plasma caster either

1 Like

Thank you 🙏

Naru one by luck the rock stopping the shield him sparing her when she gets bear trapped and in the first time he appears when the predator gets distracted but it is made by Disney after all so

But it was a good movie all in all doesn’t beat the first one but it might take second or third place

Plus feral had worse technology and was most likely a young blood but most definitely a lesser class of predator

3 Likes

Exactly my point…Naru is a child killer…😐🥲😂🤣

fuck you

arnie is better than amber

2 Likes

He’s also the smallest one apparently he’s like 6ft something

He’s still 7ft but shorter than the others the actor for jungle hunter was 7ft 2 and for feral he was 6”8 or 9

1 Like

Arnie and the log trap

She literally made that distraction with the intention of distracting him

HURRA!!!

I agree lol

When you support Naru you support the direction Predator went with lol

1 Like

Except it doesn’t

The predator turned the Yautja into roided up autism hunters

Prey returned the Yautja into being hunters who hunt for sport

Your comment is blatant manipulation to tie prey and the predator together to fit your narrative and force people into sides.

And don’t think I haven’t forgotten your blatant click bait thread.

You are the greedy manipulative liars who plague journalism. Only difference is your not officially one of them.

1 Like

No I’m talking about the first encounter when he brutally dismembers her tribe and she didn’t make up the rocks to be there when he tries to decapitate her simp

She was still going up against a less experienced hunter than Dutch was

Alright in that case, that’s him killing the actual warriors and not the tied up girl.