The week of Karen!

Twas the week before a Holiday! All the Karens are getting expired coupons and getting their tones right! The mangers are all stirring and preparing for the war to come! The employees are scared the security is ready! This is gonna be a week of hell for all retail and customer jobs!!!

If you have a Karen for a relative plz defend the employee against the wrath! Cause if not you just a Trainee!

I will be keeping this post updated during the week of all the Karens and kens stories

2 Likes

I’m so excited right now

2 Likes

lol!!! Did the repair man come yet?

Nope. Coming in an hour or two. I’m fucking dying. Wife and kids left. I’m stuck here for work 😬

1 Like

They left? What they went to the mall for shopping or to Grandmas where the AC works lol

Basically

1 Like

2 Likes

Had a Karen experince today, but it was from a lady who was the acting store manager or equivalent. Some price confusion went down when my mum was shopping and instead of canceling the transaction and allowing my mum to continue shopping, she basically said that either mum buys as the things are or she’ll cancel the order but she won’t process it again. (Basically she refused to cancel the two already scanned bowls and rescan them again when my mum would finish shopping) Said it was store policy. It was a small store with only one checkout counter so my mum couldn’t go around her.

2 Likes

Wtf! That’s fucked

1 Like

I shop there often and usually things are chill. She must have been having a bad day.

I told my mum that we should just leave cause I didn’t want to deal with it, but she just quicky got a substitute item and finished the transaction. Basically she was kinda forced to rush cause there were other people waiting in line.

1 Like

What?! Karen’s can be Store Employees! Normally we just call that bad customer service but dang! Aw man 😔

Per this situation i decided that a Karen is a person who is being difficult for no good reason. Perhaps it’s a pseudo-Karen

1 Like

I’m sorry you went through that 😢

1 Like

I appreciate it. It didn’t get to me tho, maybe it’s a wring approach but i walk away from those situations, even if I’m right. If i see that people are going to be difficult, it’ll save me a headache and for that other person too. Feels like a win in that respect.

1 Like

Ya lol they going to be the ones putting it back anyway bwahaha Jk

I’d even put it back. A few seconds for me to cool down too just so i don’t have to spare a few choice words when waking out 😂

1 Like

Lol be funny though

Probably, but I’d feel regret. It was a misunderstanding and because there onky one checkout lane it seems like sorting it out calmly was an unlikely option.

Sometimes events happen in a certain order that will precipitate a disaster but because we can’t see the consequences well we don’t always act in a manner that would acoid unnecessary conflict. That was a long sentence 😂

1 Like

Not at all 😁

1 Like

Lol is this what you meant by escalating? Good thing then lol 😂

2 Likes